UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let my house IDOC with 70m gold, who got it?

i just would like to throw out how stupid that would be 1 to only have 1 house a 7x7 filled with chests that hold checks,.,,,, like wtf... i dont believe this being a thing... ice woulda made some type of idoc troll post about this for sure.... like you have 5 alts 3 accoutns... thats 125 items x15 in just bank space... how...... why................ a 7x7... nothing adds up.

@TheHawks did yall get this small 7x7 idoc with 70 mill gold ??? i know yall handle like 99% of all idoc's

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
hmmm, there was a tiny little idoc a couple nights ago jammed with chests. There was dirty harry and one other guy there. Harry left, leaving us two. There was nothing going on, so I asked that guy to let me know if any action. there wasnt, so I never went back

Was this the location?

are you OLD MONKEY? (looks like he's logged on next door)
Crikey_5-29_16.21-3.jpg
If so, then D A m N.....70m and that one guy got it all LOL

RaRae

Page
have you guys ever thought the guy doesn't want to play anymore? and instead of announcing that there will be a small 7x7 with 70mil gold he let some noob who can't get IDOC's actually get something nice?

but in reality what happened is it fell and all the gold decayed because there's nobody playing who would wait for a 7x7.

No. I actively look at all idoc's..... 7x7's are pretty much all ice doesn't really monitor. ( but if a known person who has 20+ mill has any house know I'll camp it to death.) Its easy to tell who really has money scouting the house...... Last 4 7x7's I've seen had basic noon dungeon drops with a few semi rare blessed cloths if that. Never checks.

I play solo.... I take everything i can get.... If its bottom barrel idocs know IMA get it in....

And if he just gave it to someone why would he ask who got it? I'm sure it was a troll post.

Last edited:

tech.

Sorceror
No. I actively look at all idoc's..... 7x7's are pretty much all ice doesn't really monitor. ( but if a known person who has 20+ mill has any house know I'll camp it to death.) Its easy to tell who really has money scouting the house...... Last 4 7x7's I've seen had basic noon dungeon drops with a few semi rare blessed cloths if that. Never checks.

I play solo.... I take everything i can get.... If its bottom barrel idocs know IMA get it in....

And if he just gave it to someone why would he ask who got it? I'm sure it was a troll post.

i like your raybans