UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let it all burn. Shard wipe!

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Let it all burn. Shard wipe!

Booshnig said:
It's already happened 3 times in UOG's history, and as you can tell, it hasn't been hindered at all. The thread could've been an interesting discussion had it not turned into an e-peen flexxing contest. If this thread is "stupid" then please direct me to an "intelligent" thread, like that one about those 4 mares.

-Hey guys, who thinks we should have a wipe, and why?
-I dunno.
-I think there should be.
-Who cares what you think
-I have alot of money, you better care
-I bet I have more money than you
-I'll duel you for money
-Yeah right you're a pussy
-Fag
-Newb
-Lol I own
-Ya rite
-Fag
-LoL

Profit.

Go back to WoW.

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
This is because they are not stupid. They know I am a legend and I will win at all costs, they are not stupid. After I PwN this douche challeging me, I will nto get another one for 6 months or so.

A legend at taking 12 inches of cock through your rectum? maybe.

But on UOgamers? Hardly.

Taylor must be proud her daddy thinks he is a legend in a game nobody cares about.

Note from Dread:
USER WARNING SET TO 10 FOR THIS POST He'll be back tomorrow.

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
You are SOOOOOO Full of shit. I never have my AIM up while I play, I only use it to buy/sell shit; LOL Moron. I don't lose connection, I don't hunt idocs, you just made yourself look like a absolute moron and LIAR. I don't know what the heart of 2d even is douche?

Learn how to speel simple words that an average 4th grader can spell, you idiot. (kiled,mabe,shyt,entrouge,didnt,dont,denie)

Edit, do you want to duel me mother fucker for 1 mil, name the dungeon pussy, put up or shut up. Anyway, who are you, because NO ONE KNOWS?

GG grammar and spelling.

Lorthic

Knight

Antarus said:
GG grammar and spelling.
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to be here. If you didn't care you wouldn't post in relation to people posting about a videogame. In a clever attempt to flame someone, you have failed miserably. :eek:

PooSlap

Wanderer

Booshnig said:
It's already happened 3 times in UOG's history, and as you can tell, it hasn't been hindered at all. The thread could've been an interesting discussion had it not turned into an e-peen flexxing contest. If this thread is "stupid" then please direct me to an "intelligent" thread, like that one about those 4 mares.

-Hey guys, who thinks we should have a wipe, and why?
-I dunno.
-I think there should be.
-Who cares what you think
-I have alot of money, you better care
-I bet I have more money than you
-I'll duel you for money
-Yeah right you're a pussy
-Fag
-Newb
-Lol I own
-Ya rite
-Fag
-LoL

Profit.

Im going to have to agree with you. They hijacked it for a penis flex contest. Go post a topic for your duels. This topic deals specifically with wipes. Those for and against. With hopefully semi intelligent arguements as to WHY they either oppose or support a wipe.

So please. Take it somewhere else. Or take it to private messages. The public does not care about your contests of flexing penile muscles.

Ophidian

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Name the dungeon boy; and post a screenshot of your 1 mil check. We can give them to Irina and she can award them to the winner. You think your going to kill me with a character with healing, good luck. Since you aggred to the duel and I let you choose the place, why don't you tell me where it is going to happen at.
I hope you have already taked her Irina and she has agreed to hold the checks. Last I heard admins and GMs cannot hold checks on those characters. They must be on a player character before they can do that, and I will name the dungeon when I decided which one I want to fight in. It will not be posted on this thread though, I will tell you over AIM. I don't want any interuptions.

Antarus

Wanderer

Furota said:
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to be here. If you didn't care you wouldn't post in relation to people posting about a videogame. In a clever attempt to flame someone, you have failed miserably. :eek:

Where did I reply with a "I don't care about UOgamers but I will flame Revelations?"

Honestly, if somone is going to flame another by using grammar and spelling as a tact and then failed to spell the word "spell" correctly; that person is due for a flame themselves.

In a clever attempt to flame me. You fail your highness.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

ehh ye fuck that, i just spent alot of real ££, so ur a fucking reject, just cause u got shit all to lose in game!

Lorthic

Knight

Antarus said:
Where did I reply with a "I don't care about UOgamers but I will flame Revelations?"

Honestly, if somone is going to flame another by using grammar and spelling as a tact and then failed to spell the word "spell" correctly; that person is due for a flame themselves.

In a clever attempt to flame me. You fail your highness.

I wasn't attempting to flame you; I was merely pontificating the fact that you're too ignorant to notice a bit of sarcasm when it's placed in front of you.

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

Antarus said:
A legend at taking 12 inches of cock through your rectum? maybe.

But on UOgamers? Hardly.

Taylor must be proud her daddy thinks he is a legend in a game nobody cares about.

Note from Dread:
USER WARNING SET TO 10 FOR THIS POST He'll be back tomorrow.
Unnaceptable use of family members irl names. Talk to you tomorrow.