UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Largest Brit GY house

Stides40oz

Knight
Largest Brit GY house

Thinking about selling my GY house. It's an 17x18 and is the largest house in the whole graveyard valley. Located approximately 1 screen west of brit gy. Knowledgable housing market people price checks only please.

GimpCent

Knight
Re: Largest Brit GY house

Black is on point with that price range, it really depends on if Brit keeps up its numbers with the return of Brit thing going on

Stides40oz

Knight

hrmm a little on the low side compared to what I was hoping. I was offered 100mil for it once back when brit was popping but declined. I guess ill just wait for brit to come back in style a bit more before I decide to sell.

Biao

Sorceror

it all depends on the pvp around brit gy imo...
Anyway the pvp around the main areas are really low at the moment. I guess with holidays almost here the pvp will grow a bit.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

You guy's should come to the gy at prime time sometime. It's a bit slower but not dead I bought the 8x9 or whatt ever next to the >!< house for 5m we use it for factions and pk all the time.

Stide's id say fuck em if they wont pay 50 atleast like jesse said.

your paying for History/pvp/faction' use and style.

GimpCent

Knight

KhaoZ-hybrid;2084388 said:
You guy's should come to the gy at prime time sometime. It's a bit slower but not dead I bought the 8x9 or whatt ever next to the >!< house for 5m we use it for factions and pk all the time.

Stide's id say fuck em if they wont pay 50 atleast like jesse said.

your paying for History/pvp/faction' use and style.

your paying 50 mil to house hide.... lets be honest here

KhaoZ

Sorceror

GimpCent;2084501 said:
your paying 50 mil to house hide.... lets be honest here

You silly male nurse you you wouldnt understand the gy pvp history ass clown.

35-40mill now. if the pvp ever comes back, then naturally so does the 100mill offers. anyways. i say keep it. you'll kick urself in the ass later if u don't.