UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Large Mushroom Blessed CUB 2

to be fair youll never know what any of the cub items are worth til the end of august. once people have an idea of how many of these items are out there a price can be narrowed down.

well considering emblems are trading at 15gp whatever 250k times 15gp is

3.75mil if u sold now before it goes to 12gp then it would be at 3mil

FacePump

Knight

i cant tell you how many large xmas presents i opened and spent 500k for, that id be lucky to get 70k for the reward now..
your numbers ur giving emblem cost/per how many needed for item.. . dont determine value sorry shit dosent work that way..

id not see me self spending over 2m for one .. still months left in this contest..and im sure there is several like me sitting on mil emblems waiting for somehting cool to come down the line..

smooth85

Sorceror

Economics 101: as supply decreases (emblems) and/or demand increases, prices rise.

Most people have redeemed emblems, gotten cub items, and kept/sold them already. The new emblems that are showing up are from idocs for the most part, and then some from people deciding to sell and others still dumping more of their existing stuff. Hence, don't listen to UOGamers, this guy tries to manipulate prices all the time. Price of emblems will probably be more like 20gp per when it gets to mid- to late-August (cub ends Aug 31st).

Consider how people like sandies so much here, and the new hued ones are 1mil emblems now - people will be paying more to get emblems to buy them, and I believe there are still more new items to be rolled out which will increase demand for emblems.

As for specific items, we won't know what any of these items are worth until cub is over and we can have a reasonable guess as to their value based on supply and demand. If you want to know the price right now, just go through the Selling forum to see what people have paid recently.

Look now - one is going for 4.6mil, auction still on. Also - there are apparently 4 different styles of mushrooms, some could be more rare who knows.

Long answers suck, my bad. Bored at work :cool: