UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Large Mushroom Blessed CUB 2

krantz2005

Wanderer
Was wondering about how much this Large Mushroom would go for?? I got it from the CUB Event, under High End Items (250k emblems) in the Random Greater Decor. Thanks in advance!

Princess Sarah_5-29_12.39.jpg

lucascyb

Sorceror
1-2mil sounds about fair for 89 more days of people claiming the rewards.

i wouldnt listen to anything this guy has to say

the amount of weapons and armor is what makes this cub obviously

yea 89 days left but everyone will turn in all thier shit within 3 weeks cause the house decay

wait till its over then ull get a REAL estimate

Killerclimax

Wanderer
hey! I have the mushroom too, and youre the guy who lives directly above my house! Im going to lock mine down on the corner of my plot too now. twinkies

pete liv

Sorceror
more likely 300k max for now, maybe 1mil a few months after the event. if it ever breaches that. expect to see alot of this shit

smooth85

Sorceror
one is selling for 3m right now in selling forums FYI.

wait til CUB is over. there could be only 20 of these given out and then they would sell for 3mil, or they could be the most popular large decor and there could be 200 and they sell for 500k. It's your risk.

Here's my forecast:
NOW: Sell while demand is high since they are new and you could make 1.5-3mil
3 MONTHS: There will be more of these around and the people who really wanted one already bought it, so you prob won't get as much money
12 MONTHS: since it will have been a while since they came out, the value will only go up as they become older/more rare

Uomvp

Knight
I'm waiting for awhile before getting anything. Wait till people start running out of them and start getting the newer items they dont have the emblems to get. Does anyone know when the new items can be redeemed? I asked and no one answered.

GimpCent

Knight
I'm waiting for awhile before getting anything. Wait till people start running out of them and start getting the newer items they dont have the emblems to get. Does anyone know when the new items can be redeemed? I asked and no one answered.

New items arent part of Clean up Brit ever

i wouldnt listen to anything this guy has to say

the amount of weapons and armor is what makes this cub obviously

yea 89 days left but everyone will turn in all thier shit within 3 weeks cause the house decay

wait till its over then ull get a REAL estimate

i have 0 doubt that emblems will sell for 5gp MAX , everyone is in for a huge shock when they realize theres not much gold to buy ur emblems and ur cub2 rares. luckily we have xmas 3 months after cub2 ends, to force prices even farther downward.

alot of resellers are going to get caught holding a bag of over paid emblems or overpaid cub2 items.

i cant wait for xmas to smash prices even lower.

hybridsexiest, i just realized that ur saying my 1-2mil was to high, i agree with ya, alot of people disagree with me and claim its worth 3-5mil and 15-20 gp for emblems.
my mistake. i agree its over inflated right now, wait til price settles at 5gp and lower.

pete liv

Sorceror
to be honest, as people cash in items for emblems and emblems for items, the stock of emblems will forever be on the decline based on what is already ingame, not counting kids who no longer play nor care. the best idea would be to get only emblems, no prizes, wait till the last week or so and see what items are received from what tiers, and dump emblems in a hope of getting lesser received rares to resell or those you desire to deco with

so buy em now and use em later. or not at all and really Clean up brit, who needs an incentive to help the shard.
clearly you

Uomvp

Knight
"i have 0 doubt that emblems will sell for 5gp MAX "

ok don't listen to him. The same guy who will try to kill the price to then sell at 4x's the price. Once thr shard starts running low on emblems people will pay very very well to get more.

smooth85

Sorceror
The funny thing is that uogamers50 does this everytime... xmas... fallon danas... tries to understate the value so he can buy low, then sell high later (as uomvp also points out). He even sends mass aim msgs with his speculation trying to manipulate prices and buy low. i swear he's a stock trader irl... if not he'd be a natural.

read pete's post, he has made the most sense so far... and myself of course ;)

i have 0 doubt that emblems will sell for 5gp MAX , everyone is in for a huge shock when they realize theres not much gold to buy ur emblems and ur cub2 rares. luckily we have xmas 3 months after cub2 ends, to force prices even farther downward.

alot of resellers are going to get caught holding a bag of over paid emblems or overpaid cub2 items.

i cant wait for xmas to smash prices even lower.

hybridsexiest, i just realized that ur saying my 1-2mil was to high, i agree with ya, alot of people disagree with me and claim its worth 3-5mil and 15-20 gp for emblems.
my mistake. i agree its over inflated right now, wait til price settles at 5gp and lower.
so now ur paying 17 gp per?..... 5 gp max u say, u are soo contradicting>!!!!! the mushroom will easily sell for 2mill afterwards, make sure not to sell, and to hold onto it, for it will be a high priced item after its all said and done my friend.

pete liv

Sorceror
he just trolls trade when he posts, so disregard what he says in this section of the forum as usually it's just him trying to set up prices for some scheme he's going to try for the next week spamming at banks and shit. such as this example you yourself have pointed out. annoying eh