UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KvG

Mister Pink

Squire
I must have missed an episode but when did Sega ever stomp Hz? Wet dreams don't count btw.

Sadly those MB videos were deleted, as if it never happened. None of use gave enough shit about it to record videos, except for Nocturnal Pride, and even then he only recorded one or two. Not going to look through all my screenshots. Maybe stomping is a bit of an extreme, but certainly we were beating Hz more than they were winning. We are talking a good year to a year and a half ago, and half those players are long gone on both sides. It doesn't really matter honestly. All that matters is clearly it motivated MB to take the time to write a macro to help give him an edge over the competition. A macro that enables a bastardized version of UO that I haven't seen until 2014-15.

I just asked why the exact same group of people keep creating a new tag, with no new members, and keep failing the same objective over and over.

I only joined those guilds because I was in Hi-5 with Joey, and Korrupted always played with you guys.

I've played solo here for 10 years, the only time I've ever joined a guild is because either my brother or good friend joined them, and I've even made that clear while in those guilds.

I thought you joined my guild to see my sexy naked body.... but guess i was wrong :'(

I havent been on Demise for long. So getting a feel for who is who.

As for the week old thing, we havent had the experience of years playing with eachother.
Havnt you personally only really been playing MAYBE a couple weeks?

Probably having much more fun than I did when I first started pvping solo getting ganked by 99% of the shard all of the time.

silvertiger

Knight
If I remember correctly mapuo doesn't show guild members, only party members, but if you exceed the party limit then there are people not on the map. If you are fighting against "16" hz member and don't bring more than 8.... I forsee annihilation no matter the skill lvl.

If I remember correctly mapuo doesn't show guild members, only party members, but if you exceed the party limit then there are people not on the map. If you are fighting against "16" hz member and don't bring more than 8.... I forsee annihilation no matter the skill lvl.
uo steam map DOES in fact show guild members.

Akka

Sorceror
my uosteam map does show my guild members?... huh :D

maybe you guys should try saying [guildtracking ingame and forget about running even more third party programs.