UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kingdom of twilight

cirenavi

Wanderer
kingdom of twilight

The kingdom of twilight is looking for a few citizens. players of all types are welcome. you can icq me at 292811353 just let me know in message that it is about the kingdom. I am hoping to get a few people to build in the area that i am in. this way we can start a rp kingdom. let me know if you would like to join me in this endeavor. i am willing to have multiple guilds within the kingdom to set up plots and story lines. i am also hoping for some decent rp battles along the way. so come one come all and join in the fun.

outluke

Sorceror
Someone needs to learn to read with understanding here. This kingdom is a great idea and i'm surely going to join it with one of my chars. Keep it up!

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Jeez here I just closed up my rp guild due to what I thought was lack of rp on this shard. Sorry about that Grizzly. Well once I get more money together I'll join with my other account. If you need ideas or a hand let me know. Thx