UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

King of the Bow

Folken1

Sorceror

*This Event has a 15mil prize pool and will take place on Friday, May 11th at 7:00pm EASTERN TIME*

1st place- 10mil check and the title "King of the Bow"
2nd place- 3mil check
3rd place- 1.5mil check
4th place- 500k check

*WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PARTICIPATE SUCCESSFULLY:
GM Archery
GM Tactics
GM Anatomy
*Enough Magery to recall using a scroll*
100 Strength and 100 Dex will also increase your chance of total victory.
An empty backpack. (recall scrolls, spellbooks, runebooks are ok)

At 7:00pm EST, I shall await all participants at West Britain Bank for 10 minutes. All participants MUST have an empty backpack as described above.

As you may have suspected, this will be a battle between archers. HOWEVER YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A GOOD PVPER TO WIN 1st PLACE IN THIS EVENT. LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED IS THE 5 THINGS LISTED ABOVE IN ORDER TO WIN 1st PLACE, 10mil AND THE GLORIOUS TITLE "King of the Bow".

Further details will be given to participants at the time of this event.
*note* if your only archer is red, just bring a blue to Britain at event time and let me know

AIM-DWL35DC

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I'm assuming, completely naked, you will hand out bows and arrows and this is a FFA? If we must supply our own bows and arrows are xbows allowed? (Hoping you have gm crafted bows to make all even.)

Folken1

Sorceror
Does this mean you can only have those things in your back pack and nothing else?
Yes Simon, only those things. If I see anything else in your bag i'll ask you to remove it before the event starts.

What about armor? And bandages? I'm assuming no pots..
Don't bring any armor. If you have armor on you or in your bag you will be asked to give it up before you can participate in the event. Don't bring pots or aids either, as those are not allowed to be in your backpack you will be asked to give those up too before starting.

Folken1

Sorceror
I'm assuming, completely naked, you will hand out bows and arrows and this is a FFA? If we must supply our own bows and arrows are xbows allowed? (Hoping you have gm crafted bows to make all even.)
Let me worry about that sir! No details about the actual fighting or the equipment will be given until event time ! Just bring your archer with an empty backpack and paperdoll :)

so let me get this straight, we can bring ANY kind of archer as long as we dont bring any stock other than a bow and arrow? also, can we use any sort of archery weapon or is it bow only?

Folken1

Sorceror
only thing you should bring is your archer to brit bank with an empty backpack. this means dont bother bringing weapons or arrows. the only things u can have in ur pack are listed above, anything else i'll ask u to give me before the event starts

crikey

Sorceror
oh fuck yes! an event even an awful shit like me could pull off lol
I'm absolutely in. Can't wait..

thanks folken. Glad someone makes events these days

crikey

Sorceror
I should gather as many good friends with bows as possible and kill all others before going freefor all :p

crikey

Sorceror
I dont even know anyone with an archer except me so, wouldn't be possible lol. I made it to help friends farm the stygian dragon during raffle time, since I didn't have the time to make a tamer. Not even 7x! All my guy has is tactics, healing, archery, and anatomy! I can buy the magery for recall at a vendor np

crikey

Sorceror
Wonder if Folken will pull a funny one and hand a couple people supremely accurate vanquishing heavy xbows ;)
Seeing that would make me die laughing

Never spoken to the guy, or heard anything bad about him except from one person, (who shall remain unnamed since I hate rats) who PMd something very nasty about the guy just a week ago, which is unrelated totally