UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kinda Faction related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classictbh

Wanderer
Kinda Faction related.

I hear all these people talk shit on forums to me. But i have failed to see any aims for 1v1s and stuff. So whats up, you all are like tribal.. Your always on the forums but never there to back shit up..

Whoever wants it aim me.

AIM: classictbh

Classictbh

Wanderer
Re: Kinda Faction related.

OK FIRST PERSON TO DIE TO ME...

CHAR NAME: ARCANUS NOXIOUS
AIM:twoman187 211
DIED BEST OUTA 3.
CONCLUSION: HES A SCRUB

after telling him to do 7 times double dutch rules he failed, i asked him to do Italian Diabolic rules, he failed FINALLY i asked him to do jumping crane rules, he lost the duel , next duel he won tho because he went back to 7 times double dutch cheating shit, in the end 2-1 i played a nox scribe he played an alchy stun

oh and after several warnings to me not to use wands, he pulls gheal charges out his ass in duel 1

Classictbh

Wanderer

Tribal;1851735 said:
i dropped ur ass the other day bro stop bitching

NEVER HAPPENEd i dont even knwo your char name.. Dude your prolly a guy who dies to me every night then when i get ganked by 30 people you post that you killed me

Lynyrd

Knight

Avalanche-;1851753 said:
NEVER HAPPENEd i dont even knwo your char name.. Dude your prolly a guy who dies to me every night then when i get ganked by 30 people you post that you killed me

Wow, you act like someone just walked into your house and slapped you in the face.

Take this game more seriously, please.

oh and forgot to mention "duel" number 3 seeings how i refused to use gheal wands was hold explo stun explo pot eb i couldnt move whole time, no big deal

Highlights :
Classictbh (9:04:08 PM): no wands k?
Classictbh (9:05:43 PM): yea stfu jap
Classictbh (9:05:52 PM): fuckin toothless hick
Classictbh (9:06:23 PM): nigga u dumb
Classictbh (9:06:26 PM): u stupid or black?
Classictbh (9:05:59 PM): u fuckin sushi eatign fuck
Classictbh (9:06:56 PM): hurry i got friends over bitch
Classictbh (9:14:22 PM): wtf
Classictbh (9:14:25 PM): r italian diabolci rules
Classictbh (9:14:28 PM): u fuckin weirdo
Classictbh (9:15:30 PM): ur bad was talking on aim[note he tried to fs pot fs me as i killed him

Classictbh

Wanderer

1. Im not racist
2. Im not homophobic
3. Yea i will agree to materialist.. What can i say i can't step out my house looking like white trash like you... Sorry

Avalanche-;1851800 said:
1. Im not racist
2. Im not homophobic
3. Yea i will agree to materialist.. What can i say i can't step out my house looking like white trash like you... Sorry

you called me jap,redneck,nigger, several others

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Avalanche-;1851800 said:
1. Im not racist
2. Im not homophobic

Yeah, it's way better to look like a guido than white trash.

Megumi

Wanderer

Avalanche-;1851845 said:
Oh and how am cowardly.. im challanging people your backing down.. You sound retarded.

We do not accept your challenge due to fear of catching the gay.

Lynyrd

Knight

Avalanche-;1851845 said:
Oh and how am cowardly.. im challanging people your backing down.. You sound retarded.
I was talking about the fact that you don't even own up to being a bigot when you repeatedly use racial slurs.

I don't really take this game seriously, so I wouldn't call refusing to fight cowardly, nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.