UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ki1>CL

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Diamonds you cannot field for shit. Shutup.

*Waits for him to use the tiresome "OMG *FAT CHIN WOBBLES* I BEAT YOU X AMOUNT OF TIMES IN DUELS BECAUSE I'M SAD AND COUNT* Defense.

Betty said:
Diamonds you cannot field for shit. Shutup.

*Waits for him to use the tiresome "OMG *FAT CHIN WOBBLES* I BEAT YOU X AMOUNT OF TIMES IN DUELS BECAUSE I'M SAD AND COUNT* Defense.
Funny, we lived 4v8 vs cl.. kil would GLADLY do 2v2s and 4v4s with cl ANYTIME

timm05

Wanderer
roflmapwntrogerthatnewbirllafoutfuckinglod yea!1!!11!111one!1eleven1!!11!...................yea..im tired

you have 100 times as many people as kil and -100 times as much skill. you 4v8 us and none of us died but you did then peaced us. points mean nothing when you won't do a set up fight.

Erik-

Wanderer
wow

dude everyone shut the fuck up. As all you newbies probaly have hurd this befor, ITS JUST A FUCKING GAME

Fr0sty

Lord
Hey Diamond, get a fucking life. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT CL. Like Erik said, it's just a fucking game. Quit crying because you suck. :(