UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kegs: Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refresh

clayton83

Wanderer
Kegs: Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refresh

Hi, i want to buy 10 of each of these kegs . . . post here for price per keg. I will also buy each keg individually if someone has a cheap vendor who sells kegs. Thanks- Clayton

clayton83

Wanderer
Sweet, thanks man. I'll check back tomorrow and i'll see what we can do about a meet up time. I'm usually online around 12pm-3pm or 10:30pm-12am my time . . . odd hours in know.

sol-hybrid

Wanderer
Swing by the Brit bank when you get in. I should be there as Leon w/ your kegs. Also, you said you'd be on around 12 your time, but you never mentioned what your time is.

sol-hybrid

Wanderer
Yeah thats perfect timing as usual. I dont think I'll be set back because I remember a save recently. Are you sticking around or do you want to set a time when you get back in an hour?

sol-hybrid

Wanderer
Just a quick post to let everyone else know the deal went down perfectly, even though its a pain in the *** to move kegs since deeds wont be filled with em. Clayton was ****ing amazing to work with and was very willing to work with me on this. If you get a chance to buy/sell from him, take advantage of that.