UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero.

kolbycrouch

Knight
If kapero is not unbanned within 7 days I will delete my accounts and my items. I will also convince several players to do the same.

UOGamers: demise cannot accept situations like this. We need all the players we can get.

If a forum ban was necessary, do it. Words are very limited forms of grief in the context of Ultima Online.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Man, I like you tomek, but c'mon.

The only thing people even know about you is your obsession with pixels.

You do know nothing, sorry but it's true. And I fully support banning people who discourage half the server,even at the cost of several such beet as you who in fact already gone from the game.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
I hate to tell you this, but I've never heard of a single mention-able moment of you playing this game.

You could quit this game today, and ironically the only person who would affirm your existence is @Alvin1337 , and for that you owe him a debt of gratitude.

Bla bla bla cry bla bla bla cry bla bla bla cry cry bla bla bla. That's what I read. :D

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Bla bla bla bla cry cry cry cry bla bla bla bla cry bla bla bla cry cry bla bla bla cry cry bla bla bla cry cry cry bla bla

kolbycrouch

Knight
Bla bla bla bla cry cry cry cry bla bla bla bla cry bla bla bla cry cry bla bla bla cry cry bla bla bla cry cry cry bla bla
I understand. Our love for the Royal Kapero has placed us into a state of perpetual bondage.

Forced to reconcile the practice with the principle.

We shall forever mourn this day.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
If kapero is not unbanned within 7 days I will delete my accounts and my items. I will also convince several players to do the same.

UOGamers: demise cannot accept situations like this. We need all the players we can get.

If a forum ban was necessary, do it. Words are very limited forms of grief in the context of Ultima Online.
"US doesn't negotiate with terrorists"