UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kakachocas mare

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I have been with people when the lead one of his mares away.. Alpha maybe.. we took it on a boat ride out of magincia, about 10mins of boating, and somehow it found its master! MAGIC! (and no he wasnt dead and on the boat, because i was dead to make sure, and nobody told him because they are my friends in real life and we make fun of him)

Vexorcism

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
actually gms probably got it for him

Thats kindof implied...Being that his brother is Admin Mark... But everyone I know who has lost a bonded pet has had zero help from GMs finding their shit... But then again since his brother is an admin, I suppose its OK that he is not subject to all the rules that we players have to abbide by, that only fair isn't it? I mean given the fact that he is a player, its only fitting that he does get GM made gear and animals. I'm by no means trying to offend GMs, I believe they deserve a break for the work they do to be able to make their chars items and such... But its when you start giving items and pets and GM aid to your friends and Co- Factioneers is when it gets out of hand IMHO... Especially when all the GMs are in one faction... That never looks too hot.
:D

Multitasker

Wanderer
Its fine by me if an admin helped him get his shit back, as Mark is honorable and a cool guy. Mark isnt a GM, hes an owner of the shard, meaning Mark > GMs, if I owned a shard and my brother lost a 7X mare with max stats, id do the same for him. This is all assuming Mark or someone did find it for him, as i was pretty sure i outran him as his mare was fucking fast as hell, faster than a ghost running.

ChuckR

Page
gm's are friends, friends join same factions... :/. I'd like to see all the gm's join tb or minax for a change. That would be interesting. I say SL is the only faction with a chance in hell to compete with COM. Minax is slowly growing but is unorganized, and its pointless to be TB unless your into gurilla warfare combat type shit where its 1 on 20 :D Rambo style foo!

ah well :(

Does anyone remember the times where a factions powers would swing and not every single town was owned by just one faction? Those were fun cuz it kinda gave a reason to fight for your faction... COM = a power house anyway you look at it. They have most ppl... GM's play, therefore they have some of the fastest PC's and connection most likely... and have so much silver and guards and shit that its unbelieveable. Must be fun. I dont think this shard will ever have a balanced faction... but i sure hope so.

Multitasker said:
Its fine by me if an admin helped him get his shit back, as Mark is honorable and a cool guy. Mark isnt a GM, hes an owner of the shard, meaning Mark > GMs, if I owned a shard and my brother lost a 7X mare with max stats, id do the same for him. This is all assuming Mark or someone did find it for him, as i was pretty sure i outran him as his mare was fucking fast as hell, faster than a ghost running.

stfu. thats why your NOT admin, fuckin idiot.

[getfollower

is an admin command. if there is ONE thing i believe GMs do do its find there lost pets...
Cuz we have lead mares across brit...sometimes as far as 30 screens away.

Raoilin

Wanderer
Out of curiosity I did a little bit of research about the GM retrieving pets bit heres what I found; I paged a gm saying

Me-" Is it legal for a GM to help a player retrieve a pet?(im not accusing anone)"

GM Serra-" Yes, as long as it is deemed that the palyer could not reasonably gaina ccess to where the pet is located"

Me-" AKA I could not take an enemy faction pet onto a boat and leave it in the middle of the ocean without a GM being able to retrieve it legally?"

GM Serra-"No."

I would like an UNBIASED OPINION from any GM on this If a character named Toyla (just something random paged saying-

Toyla: Hello, I just died and my enemys attacked my pet and drug it somewhere but I couldnt keep with him I have no idea where it is... Can you retrieve it for me?"

To this a GM would obviously say No and go on to the next page. However if I paged saying

Toyla: Hello, I just died and my enemys attacked my pet and drug it somewhere but I couldnt keep up with him and I have no idea where it is.... Can you please teleport yourself to the pet and see if it is in a position where I can not possibly get to it meaning you have to retrieve it"?

What would the GMs say to that? Im rather curious if the Gms even have a way of FINDING the pet without BRINGING it to them. because if they ahve to bring it thent hey wouldnt know where it came from in the first place. Making GM Serras post a big lie and coverup. (That was not an accusation, I have never beena GM before and I ahve no clue if they have those abiliys or not, merely an observaton)

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Well when i had lost my dragon i got a gm to release it. But it was already dead, so there was a dead dragon walking around that wasnt tamed. I found it and mark gave it back to me so i love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.