UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kaido Walks in to the tavern supprising all the round eye drunks!!!!!!!

darkcatt

Wanderer
Kaido Walks in to the tavern supprising all the round eye drunks!!!!!!!

I am the here to enlist you all in the clan Hojo Daimyo. We will be holding our grounds as we have heard rebel armies rallying in the distance. You farms will be pummeled and your women taken if you do not take a stand with me.

For the Glory of the empire, I ask you all to come and enlist. DAimyo funds will help you train, but it is up to you to hold onto your precious land and faimilies

Stand with me and my Faimily, and may all your days be blessed with the grace of the emporer Asyre

Remingsguy

Wanderer
*a paladin walks up to the recruiter* dear sir... I am Quinaine III, honorable pladin of the highest order... and I think ou are causing more fear than is needed. a simple telling of the people that danger is upon them would suffice... and asking for their support... you needn't tell them about the atrocities that would be performed if they don't join you... after all, that sounds strangely *raises his voice so all can hear* LIKE A THREAT of what would happen if they didn't join.

jonthemaster

Wanderer
A Begger walks up to Kaido and says " Ha Fool I have no Family and No House... What you have to say to THAT!!!" *Spits in his face and Turns to walk away* *Falls to the ground with a Dart in his back*... Kaido "Thats what I say to that."