UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[K$B]....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudity

Wanderer
[K$B]....

SUCKS

------------------------------------------

Accept Our War... Noobs..​

I Tame

Wanderer
Re: [K$B]....

First Picture we have already discussed how stupid that is and how use got owned after 2v3 (which you said you could take us)

Second picture, you have nothing to do with because well Soultaker is there own guild even though they are somewhat related to K^M there better then ur hole guild.

And our guild leader obviuosly hasn't been on to accept these so called wars that uve sent... i haven't seen jack come up. also why the fuk are u sending one to The Killa Bee's ... thats the disbanding one lmao.

Man i love all this trash ur posting that i get to reply to... doing wonders for my post count

Nudity

Wanderer

tojara69 said:
First Picture we have already discussed how stupid that is and how use got owned after 2v3 (which you said you could take us)

Second picture, you have nothing to do with because well Soultaker is there own guild even though they are somewhat related to K^M there better then ur hole guild.

And our guild leader obviuosly hasn't been on to accept these so called wars that uve sent... i haven't seen jack come up. also why the fuk are u sending one to The Killa Bee's ... thats the disbanding one lmao.

Man i love all this trash ur posting that i get to reply to... doing wonders for my post count

And, that was before Soultaker formed XxX, he is a good friend of mine, and he reps K^M as well as XxX. So Fuck you. =)

Sheivan01

Knight

Nudity, when my bud comes back on uo [in 2 days], I will be glad to 2v3 [2 us, 3 of you] or maybe even 2v4 [2 us, 4 of you] your guild, K$B are trash, but your guild isnt better :v

Nudity

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Nudity, when my bud comes back on uo [in 2 days], I will be glad to 2v3 [2 us, 3 of you] or maybe even 2v4 [2 us, 4 of you] your guild, K$B are trash, but your guild isnt better :v
Right Shevian, and ill field you 2v2, not duel...

I Tame

Wanderer

Nudity said:
But, I beleive today, you said you didnt house hide, and it was only 2v3?

SUCK MORE

LOL the guy "use owned" ROFL we just gated in from an idoc LOLOLOLOL TALK MASSIVE SHIT MORE LOSER

Ok let me clear this up FYI we were coming back from an IDOC where two of us died. The reason they were staying in the house was because they were re-gearing, I recalled in not to help them kill you but because we were getting ready to go back to the IDOC. You were standing outside our guild house for whatever reason I am not sure (most likely to like give us some free loot or something).

So I guess you’re angry because we killed you so you then decided to come onto the forums and start raging creating a huge flame war.

-Ender

I Tame

Wanderer

ender - hybrid said:
Ok let me clear this up FYI we were coming back from an IDOC where two of us died. The reason they were staying in the house was because they were re-gearing, I recalled in not to help them kill you but because we were getting ready to go back to the IDOC. You were standing outside our guild house for whatever reason I am not sure (most likely to like give us some free loot or something).

So I guess you’re angry because we killed you so you then decided to come onto the forums and start raging creating a huge flame war.

-Ender

yes that was quite right, went out owned animal lover, then the other guy ran... i was the only one that chased the other guy 1v1 so y the fuk did he keep running if K^M owns K$B

also before the house incidant.... we were at AIDS house and Animal lover followed us through a gate.... yet again i was the only one that chased him again more running 1v1

plz feel free nudity to reply with more shit

joey2ultima

Sorceror

Being a member of K$B I can personaly say I own Nudity 100% the time.
Sheivan is a trammie, period. You get owned everytime also bud (when you actaully try to leave guard zone).

lol damn newbs cant take K$B's name out there mouth.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

I rarely see less than a half dozen K$B together. If you're running around ganking, you're not "owning" shit. :eek:

Sheivan01

Knight

joey2ultima said:
Sheivan is a trammie, period. You get owned everytime also bud (when you actaully try to leave guard zone).

Im a trammie, yes, I have a death shroud and a castle, everything you want on UO, but ok, I heard I suck at pvp, say.. ghosty, how many pvp trophies do you have on your houses roof? I got 33 GOLD Trophies that I made alone, GG? How many do you have? When my bud comes back, will you 2v2 us for a million? guess not? The difference between you and kas, you chosen K$B and you suck even more, kas chosen the little kids but atleast hes gettin even more "decent" everyday, unlike you.

so aim : Sheivan01 when you wanna set up that 1v1/2v2 for mils.

Nudity

Wanderer

ender - hybrid said:

-Ender

notice how many people were there, and how many people were also chasing matt? doing a 6v1 Sinced Drop doesnt cut it.. And, the reason I wont duel it because dueling has nothing to do with field..

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

you won't duel because then you can't call in a noob gank squad then offscreen while the gank squad attacks.

Nudity

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:

You didnt even know who my fucking red was until you saw this post.. I dont have a character named Nudity, and if you killed my blue, good for you, he is a treasure hunter, fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.