UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[K$B] =The Killa Bees= Recruiting

space pirate

Wanderer
[K$B] =The Killa Bees= Recruiting

[K$B]
Yes thats right ladies and gentlement, K$B is recruiting.. If your looking for an all around evil in every way guild then you have come to the right place. We are random pks (thief alts are ok) and usually kill everyone who isnt in [K$B] we also do alot of IDOCs. We only have one war (so we can chase them into town =P).

[K$B] is about having fun and making a way for ourselves in our world. We live in Moonglow owning about 13 houses on the island. Our goal is for everyone in the guild to have a house on Moonglow.

AIM:
PugtorNL

Basicly, prospective guildies will roll with us... and we will see!

JazzelDawg

Wanderer
Re: [K$B] =The Killa Bees= Recruiting

i will join if u can beat me in a duel i like it when everyones better than i am so i know they think fast etc
aim me : JasielCollins

WaRgAzM

Knight

If i recall 2 WKD killed like 5 of you buggas in glow yesterday '=/

I do hope to see more of you and less houses

WaRgAzM said:
If i recall 2 WKD killed like 5 of you buggas in glow yesterday '=/

I do hope to see more of you and less houses

Well you recall wrong because you’re probably still pissed about the trammie tamer we killed and trapped its mare in one of our houses and then the other WKD noob must’ve been that newbie dexxer, ty for the vanq

h ttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/tojara/ashtrey.jpg
Shame that nightmare had to go to waste 524/123/125 nearly all gm

I Tame

Wanderer

yes wat a wasted mare rofl, maybe you'll learn to play without pets? cause every time use die in moonglow with a pet thats where its going lol, or for that matter anywhere in the world!

Watabou

Knight

i cleaned up the spam in this thread, don't repost any more bs please

hivajisa

Wanderer

well just aim me at mattang420 when ever u wanna put me to the test to join

space pirate

Wanderer

btw.. im trying to get us a guild forum.. i send pms like a week ago with no responce.. so we will see

SPEED101

Wanderer

I think i should be the one to duel people to join, since i beat both the GM, and the Co GM in duels.... har har har! its becuase im teh wtf pwnzormax =P just kidding. But i will duel! GIMMIE!

space pirate

Wanderer

ya theres 2 K$B's still in transition since im the new gm.. anyway WE ARE STILL RECRUITING!

grizbold

Wanderer

Guys, I want to just say.... I joined this guild tonight, and they are one of the most organized pk guilds I have been on in a long time on this shard... This guild is a must join!!!!
Thanks Grizbold