UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just Thread 4 People to post pictures Trolling AFKr's

Shallan, I am mostly inactive.
I have 0 counts of afk farming on any of my accounts for the record.
I don't have a script for looting monsters

So your wrong, stfu and stop wasting my time.

Moltar

Traveler
Strangle?? DP should die before both wear off. TBQH I dunno how about taming a gd or cu or hyru and releasing it near him. That how Someone(Freedom Fighter) killed me in Luna when I first started when I went semi afk to answer the phone

Ajani

Page
Strangle?? DP should die before both wear off. TBQH I dunno how about taming a gd or cu or hyru and releasing it near him. That how Someone(Freedom Fighter) killed me in Luna when I first started when I went semi afk to answer the phone
you can get IP banned for that dude

MakumbA2

Sorceror
About this topic: All that I can see is a lot of idiots wasting they time with silliness. Its sad to see that Demise is full of players like that.

Moltar

Traveler
Fel ruleset is basically as follows
1. No blocking of ghost
2. No racism or vulgar language
3. Do not completely block entrance to where harrower is if spawned. (need a path of 1 tile to access)
4. Just about anything else goes

Necrodog

Page
How to Kill an AFK blue in guard zone in Felucca

What you will need:
A gater - invite a friend to come and gate you in and out as you go criminal.
A red mage - really, it can be a blue or gray, but it must be able to take a count (duh).

1) Have the gater cast the gate to a non-guard zone, felucca area.
2) Stand on top of the gate, and wait for the gump to open asking if you wish to go through the gate.
3) Cast explosion mind blast on your target (both of these spells have a significant delay after cast before they deal damage) and, before either spell hits, take the gate out of guards.
4) Wait for the message in the lower left of your screen, "Guards can no longer be called."
5) Go back, and if the AFK blue is still alive, rinse and repeat.

The best way to annoy and confuse miners and lumberjacks.

scatman

Page

What you will need:
A red mage - really, it can be a blue or gray, but it must be able to take a count (duh).

2) Stand on top of the gate, and wait for the gump to open asking if you wish to go through the gate.
3) Cast explosion mind blast on your target (both of these spells have a significant delay after cast before they deal damage) and, before either spell hits, take the gate out of guards.
4) Wait for the message in the lower left of your screen, "Guards can no longer be called."

what a very necessary guide, we could not wait an eternity for such tips.
now I will never get a circle, damn you.

kolbycrouch

Knight

What you will need:

For miners and Lumberjacks:

4/x casting, alchemy and 50 ep.

Pot > Pot > Pot > Pot > conflag > sacred journey.