UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just tamed a Fire Steed!

GoldDealer

Wanderer
There is no fire steed sorry Trammies

I am not pulp I don't want to sell anyone any gold so please don't begin a witch hunt.

I do although wish to tell you a tale, I have played Hybrid since the very beginning. I have took place in battles that no joke I will remember for a lifetime; in the courtyard where some of your castles now stand.

But then I met Noah and he did this

ultima8_2.jpg

But no seriously GM Noah banned me and won't tell me what rule I broke. I think that is sort of cowardly and a gross misstep of power.

I posted this

Screenshot_2015-05-11-01-37-26.png

Screenshot_2015-05-11-01-36-38.png

After which the suggestion thread was deleted and I was banned. I have played since 2004 with not a single ban.

Over a decade of within this community and Noah thought that post deserved banning after that long.

I didn't claim any staff was creating gold, nor do think they are but is it wise to leave your car unlocked in the middle of the ghetto and should I be banned for pointing out the doors are unlocked?

I mean when I quit I gave all my stuff away I didn't sell it for candy bar money like some staff currently are. Its a problem :) deleting it won't make the problem go away.

Last edited:

GoldDealer

Wanderer
Hey Neppg BTW I don't mean to be ass to any of you guys. I hope you don't take it that way.

I know you sell gold but I mean no ill-will to you or anyone else. I don't agree with the policy.