UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just out of curiosity

talshar

Wanderer
Re: just out of curiosity

43 here, so I guess I'm the oldest now . . . so far.

Did anyone else notice how many accounts were terminated of the original group of posters?

Digatalas

Knight

luigi-demise;424324 said:
Wow....you don't seem that young when you are playing..YAY! someone younger than me finally!

lordwolfx;424805 said:
im 25 now (last time i posted i was 23)
lol of course... feels that way though, ehh?

I'm 15 :) Ever person thinks im older for some reason. usually they say you are a guild leader...or you just seem older? Since when are guild leaders old? lol im gonna seem 100 when im 20 :rolleyes:

Xandro

Wanderer

TAW_Horse;211645 said:
my gf says im to old to play this game................im only 19 so old is everyone else?

I'm 19 going to be 20 soooon :)

All the girls I've been with respect the fact that I like to play games, however; we still went out and did stuff together and had a great time but I still played games when I wanted and it wasn't an issue.

punisher7700

Sorceror

30 in a few weeks. Been playing on and off for 8 years now. Almost 3 here(I think) on and off. My wife still hates the game but we play others together.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Digatalas;424819 said:
Wow....you don't seem that young when you are playing..YAY! someone younger than me finally!

lol of course... feels that way though, ehh?

I'm 15 :) Ever person thinks im older for some reason. usually they say you are a guild leader...or you just seem older? Since when are guild leaders old? lol im gonna seem 100 when im 20 :rolleyes:

It's called lying. People Do it all the time. I'm actually 19 ;/

rilose

Page

Well I was holding out to tell my age until someone my age spoke up! I didn't want to be the old man of the guild!

I am 40.

I've played UO since 1998. I ran a shard called Lands Of Valor for about 3 years, and was Scripting/Admin of a shard called The Alter Realm (the original one), back when the big thing was a thingy called sphere (you old timers will remember it, think it's kinda extinct now-a-days).

Anyway now that I know i'm not the oldest thought I'd fess-up on my age.