UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just out of curiosity

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: just out of curiosity

TAW_Horse;211669 said:
i tried that i showed her how to make houses and decorate them and she called me a bastard for having a polar bear rug LOL :D
Get a new gf. Seriously....or at least screw her every now and then to keep her trap shut, maybe she's lonely? ;)

jrhather

Wanderer

rilose;425185 said:
Well I was holding out to tell my age until someone my age spoke up! I didn't want to be the old man of the guild!

I am 40.

I've played UO since 1998. I ran a shard called Lands Of Valor for about 3 years, and was Scripting/Admin of a shard called The Alter Realm (the original one), back when the big thing was a thingy called sphere (you old timers will remember it, think it's kinda extinct now-a-days).

Anyway now that I know i'm not the oldest thought I'd fess-up on my age.
WTFH4X!? I used to play there ages ago, obviously you're not admin thunder... he was a tool and has 'no english'

gugutz

Knight

im 24 now, i will be playing until i die.

when i get to 70 or something ill come back here and bump this topic, so you all know im telling the truth.
:D