UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just for my own satisfaction...

Vinyard

Wanderer
just for my own satisfaction...

inscription does give a bonus as to whether or not you get hit in armed combat like on OSI right? I was pretty sure that it did, thats why i have it on a few chars but today a bunch of people told me that it dosen't! Im confused anyone want to enlighten me :D

Willis-

Wanderer
No inscription doesnt effect whether you get hit or not. It does increase the effects of the protection spell though which can effect whether or not you get hit, but other than that it just increases the effectiveness of reflect/protection type spells.

Anatomy + Eval/2 = 100 Defensive wrestling which makes you harder to hit in combat. Maybe you were getting it confused with that?

Vinyard

Wanderer
damn i could have sworn that back on OSI (and here) that your inscription level factored into the to be hit equation :( ohh well. Wow all those wasted regs gming that skill on those chars, i could cry... if i really cared about things like that LOL

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
inscription is a great skill.

With the protection bonus it includes Magic reflect. Normally maghic reflect does 8 circles of spell protection. But with gmed inscription you get 15 circles of protection.

By circles i mean the spell level. E-bolt is a lvl 6 spell so if it with that and gmed reflect you have 9 circles left, but with out you got 2 left. And the great thing with reflect bonus you can avoid explo ebolt and posion.

and it goes to them giving you time to attack back

Vinyard

Wanderer
Scribe_mage said:
inscription is a great skill.

With the protection bonus it includes Magic reflect. Normally maghic reflect does 8 circles of spell protection. But with gmed inscription you get 15 circles of protection.

By circles i mean the spell level. E-bolt is a lvl 6 spell so if it with that and gmed reflect you have 9 circles left, but with out you got 2 left. And the great thing with reflect bonus you can avoid explo ebolt and posion.

and it goes to them giving you time to attack back

Ohh i know i love that bonus to reflect and thats why I'm gonna keep scribe on my feild mage but I mostly duel cause i dont have much time to play and there is usually always people around to duel. I think I'm going to drop it on my dueler though and pick up anat instead as that will give me a better skill against all the hybrids out there.

But just so I know I'm not crazy on OSI during pubs up to at least 16 (I quit before 17) inscription did give a bonus against being hit right?