UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just came back uo. kinda disappointed. still here tho

pillpop

Traveler
when i used to play uog, there use to be soooooo many events. just saying wheres the heart at guys???

Thunder

Page
i used to run alot of events but i got tired of people whining about the rulesets or the type of events i would do, so i dont do as many anymore.

staff do events on their own time when we can and to keep hearing negative comments about how this sucks or that sucks at each event makes you not want to do them. so i let players entertain themselves now.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
i used to run alot of events but i got tired of people whining about the rulesets or the type of events i would do, so i dont do as many anymore.

staff do events on their own time when we can and to keep hearing negative comments about how this sucks or that sucks at each event makes you not want to do them. so i let players entertain themselves now.

i dont blame you at all for feeling that way about hosting events now. Although if you ask me - i wouldnt let a "few bad apples" spoil the whole batch. The events you used to do as well as the other GM's were always appreicated by a lot of other people. What is unfortunate though is that a lot of the credit you and the other GM's deserve as well goes un-noticed and no-one compliments a GM after having hosted an event. Also to make matters worse - some people complain about the rulesets etc ... but if you ask me if someone dont like them - just dont go to the event! There would always be more wether its FFA, CTF or whatever. But.. at the end of the day when taking everything into perspective - i dont blame you for feeling the way you do - i would most likely too if i were on your shoes. Hosting events takes time and work and GMs dont benefit from it and to have people bash the way a GM hosts one is just not right.

Anywaysss - I want to thank you for all the events you have hosted in the past... regardless of what some people may say/think - they were fun :D

Thunder

Page
yes i do get alot of thank you's from players but anytime i host an event there is always people complaining about something. they either say it at the event or page in and complain. alot of times if they complain about the ruleset i tell them they dont have to join but they still complain anyway, or they complain about the type of event i run. it just gets old hearing the negativity so i just dont do them as much. since i do that players complain that they are bored and want more events. lol

Silly Santa

Sorceror
lol Thunder .. its as if "your damned if you do" and your "damned if you don't" host events lol.. It surprises me people actually page in and complain thoo!

I mean personally - i dont like 1 certain type of event - although i never complained about it... and thats because i always *knew* that eventually the types of events i always liked would usually be hosted right after, such as CTF :D

I say Jail the complainers next time! hahaa that will teach them a lesson or two :p

Btw - i know setting up events is not a quick 1-2 your all done... how long does it typically take for a GM to set 1 up?

LOL you are so rude to players... Or Ignore us as if we are ugly monsters *LOL*

pillpop

Traveler
just ignore them and let us have a good time. i don't care if i win.. its still a good fun of 20 mins or so of consistent entertainment.