UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just another Picture Thread

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Just another Picture Thread

The Instigator;634752 said:
damn, I do have a pretty sexy one from that bubble series, but I don't wannnnna share.

i understand that
i have some that i wouldnt share too.
anyway, it didnt happen then :p

Xeneize

Sorceror

at least Instigators and D-Now gf´s looks like real girls, not as dollpartz that looks like emo from Adams family lol

lukin69

Knight

Xeneize;634907 said:
at least Instigators and D-Now gf´s looks like real girls, not as dollpartz that looks like emo from Adams family lol

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

mantorras

Sorceror

Xeneize;634907 said:

Well I would jump in the bandwagon and compare the amplitude of doll's forehead and that of emo of the Adams familly.
But in overall dollpartz is pretty hot too, too bad she's a serious mental case.

Conclusion - Instigator's girlfriend > Dollpartz > D-Nox's girlfriend

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

mantorras;634922 said:
But in overall dollpartz is pretty hot too, too bad she's a serious mental case.
Conclusion - Instigator's girlfriend > Dollpartz > D-Nox's girlfriend

Mental cases is a bad thing now? Oh interweb, oh interweb, it was better back in the days, mental cases, admins and users were much closer to eachother, they were probably even sitting in the same room, without any of them knowing it.

D-Nox

Knight

Xeneize;634907 said:

do not bother with this girl xen... seing by the rage on her posts, her opinion doesnt count.
she must be jealous or something.

D-Nox;634945 said:
do not bother with this girl xen... seing by the rage on her posts, her opinion doesnt count.
she must be jealous or something.

D-Nox;634946 said:
My friend plz let me know where you buy your glasses... i wont go there.

hey noob please keep your desppessed feelings to yourself and stop ruining threads im suprised you havn't been banned yet...

mantorras

Sorceror

Man it's just my personal taste, your girlfriend is a fine piece of ass but doll has that hippie, exotic, mysterious look that turns me on.
Still I am a pretty fucked up person so maybe my taste in women is not so normal either...

D-Nox

Knight

mantorras;634953 said:
Man it's just my personal taste, your girlfriend is a fine piece of ass but doll has that hippie, exotic, mysterious look that turns me on.
Still I am a pretty fucked up person so maybe my taste in women is not so normal either...

im cool with that :) i was just joking...

Cash Flow Cheddar;634952 said:
hey noob please keep your desppessed feelings to yourself and stop ruining threads im suprised you havn't been banned yet...

i love you too.

ps: i was already banned several times... i have the gift of making nerds angry... the secret is that they just cant stop caring.
Now let me guess... you are Dollpartz fan-club founder arent you? :p

Pont

Knight

Back on topic:

I would post the BAD founding members....but uome and Lady R would kill me.