UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June 14th - Minor Spawn Updates

psz

Administrator
June 14th - Minor Spawn Updates

Ilshenar's respawn rates have been SUBSTATIALLY increased.
Fixed some spawns in Badlam.
Minor tweaks to various locations in Ilsh.

psz

Administrator
Re: June 14th - Minor Spawn Updates

Sanctuary has been spawned with creatures, per OSI.

Corven

Wanderer

Sanctuary and Bedlam are peerless dungeons that were introduced in ML. We don't have the peerless system, but you can go explore them and hunt the spawn that's currently there.

The entrance to Bedlam is in the Healers shop in Umbra; double click the iron maiden and you'll be teleported to it. The entrance to Sanctuary is on the east side of the same mountain that Shame is in, just north of the Brigand Camp. Walk up the pathway and you'll be teleported into it.

psz: In the second area of Sanctuary there's that little overlook to the north. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be blocked off, but you can teleport up there and walk behind the teleporters that take you back into the first area.

Two Wolves

Knight

psz;568182 said:
Ilshenar's respawn rates have been SUBSTATIALLY increased.
Fixed some spawns in Badlam.
Minor tweaks to various locations in Ilsh.

SUBSTANTIALLY is right. Were were trying it out all day and it is relentless, like ADD nirvana.

psz

Administrator

Arrant;568575 said:
Sanctuary and Bedlam are peerless dungeons that were introduced in ML. We don't have the peerless system, but you can go explore them and hunt the spawn that's currently there.

The entrance to Bedlam is in the Healers shop in Umbra; double click the iron maiden and you'll be teleported to it. The entrance to Sanctuary is on the east side of the same mountain that Shame is in, just north of the Brigand Camp. Walk up the pathway and you'll be teleported into it.

psz: In the second area of Sanctuary there's that little overlook to the north. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be blocked off, but you can teleport up there and walk behind the teleporters that take you back into the first area.

Whoops. Knew I forgot to add something ;->

I'll fix that tonight.

psz

Administrator

Two Wolves;568610 said:
SUBSTANTIALLY is right. Were were trying it out all day and it is relentless, like ADD nirvana.

Welcome to OSI's Ilsh :-P