UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Joke of The Year?

Phelon

Knight
Not mine but it makes me laugh.. Hey!!! the thread is called "joke of the year"!

dylan decker

Wanderer
LOL I said I was the second best at the moment on the shard ... fel has been all noobs and sorry but im pretty sure ive been owning yall the only ones who even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me atm is billy and bear sorry to rain on ya parade

jcote

Sorceror
LOL I said I was the second best at the moment on the shard ... fel has been all noobs and sorry but im pretty sure ive been owning yall the only ones who even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me atm is billy and bear sorry to rain on ya parade

I think your noob Zerg is getting to your head maybe your the best in your Zerg (PVP) but far from the second best in game,

If I and many others have to sift through our screen shots I'm sure we can prove to you. Get over yourself house hider. I mean 6 plus houses at Brit gate I seen you entering when I Was putting the run to you. And I do not claim to be close the top 10...

Also did you make that account so nobody knows who you truly are in game? I mean you have 1 post and this is it ^^^

dylan decker

Wanderer
im fucking muscles glasses retard and i love it how u hz faggots talk shit about my noob zerg guild or whatever when u played in hz for years so why don't u come brit gate and fight me then?

jcote

Sorceror
Ahah another one with an inflamed ego, didn't we get Rid of heavy smoker some time back?

I only played in hz for a few months then it fell, but don't worry what I Did learn there is that ebolts alone will not kill someone. So why don't you teach over half your guild some combos and I won't call them a Zerg. You need more noobs for. This shit to work :)

Nice try I been at Brit gate and you run to one of your houses when strangled or about to die

dylan decker

Wanderer
actually heavy smoker is still here and I gurantee he is better than u .. yur the one who talks shit over forums cuz u prolly cant pvp xD and haters only means theres something to hate about faggot

dylan decker

Wanderer
the only pvpers who deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me craig bear billy reefer that's it the rest of yall can eat a dick