UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

joining decent to good guild

justice99999

Wanderer
joining decent to good guild

joining a decent to good minax guild as soon as i join minax plz note that im a red so yes ill be killing alot of defilers in the faction for the reason that they may be CoM spies my name is Trammie IV im decent in pvp and learning how to duel pretty damn good im a tank mage just check my MyUOG oh my aim name is Trammie IV

Monoxide

Sorceror
FABULOUS said:
joining a decent to good minax guild as soon as i join minax plz note that im a red so yes ill be killing alot of defilers in the faction for the reason that they may be CoM spies my name is Trammie IV im decent in pvp and learning how to duel pretty damn good im a tank mage just check my MyUOG oh my aim name is Trammie IV
Heh what about the crafters and pure thieves that can't exactly gain points?

Afro Man

Wanderer
FABULOUS said:

don't go to minax just because they have towns.. dont turn minax into CoM