UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jobe doesn't pay up

Versace16

Traveler
i6^cimgpsh_orig.png i4^cimgpsh_orig.png i5^cimgpsh_orig.png
i7^cimgpsh_orig.png
Jobe lost 2-1 refused to pay up said that it was best of 5 when he clearly said best of 3 in the first screenshot Pepsi was holding his money and Pepsi said that he wouldn't give me it more noobs that don't pay their debts just like @uonewb

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Come on bro, you should have known Jobe did not have 50 mil to duel with haha.

Pretty sad though, that you can't even duel now a days using the honor system because of guys like uonewbs.

Hybrid 2015

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
why would i trust u jobe then said whatever just pay up when u lose fuckface
That's between you 2 ladies then.

I clearly stated to you over 10 times in game, both players hand me gold, I hold gold, winner gets gold. I then called you chicken shit multiple times before you skipped away on a pink unicorn or some other faggy pixel you couldn't risk losing.

uonewb

Page
who would want to pay a scammer anyways? do you expect to scam the shard versace and darian and have them do you right? think again..

tech.

Sorceror
goodbye, faggots

Outkast KBR

Traveler
why would i trust u jobe then said whatever just pay up when u lose fuckface

Why would anyone pay you gold in game, much less have a conversation with you is mind blowing. You and Darian sitting around playing the cookie game in your pop up camper you two live in scamming people sounds fun.