UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ive just been kicked?

i was just kicked by a gm for no reason. i was killing dread spiders and i wasnt afk farming. i even seen the gm pop in and he/she didnt say a word to me just booted me. now my accounts are all suspended/banned. whats up with that?

Xavier

Account Terminated
I wasn't the one that got you, but I was there. You finally spoke up right as the GM set the ban. You had been in jail for a bit, and didn't notice that any better than you did the GM at the spiders. Its not surprising you would want to seek support and deny the facts - its your 6th offense for the same crap man. At some point, things are going to go bad for you, and Id say 6th offense qualifies.

As posted in the policies:

1st = 6hrs in jail
2nd = 3 days suspended
3rd = 1 week suspended
4th = 2 weeks suspended
5th = 1 month suspended
6th = 2 months suspended...

Seeing as this is your 6th offense, you should get 2 months - but you got 1 month. If you would like your 2 months, just let me know and we can fix it for you. Otherwise, please dont make things worse.