UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT we talk about...

Bubbster

Wanderer
Re: ITT we talk about...

gizzowned, I'm from toronto, so pretty much the only farm I see is if I drive an hour in any direction :)

Afro Man

Wanderer

treestumps said:
like 10 hour drive? im going there in march for a week cause the drinkin age is only 18 heheeh
Same distance to quebec as me tbh. Being able to drink there isn't worth going to Quebec, it sucks that bad there :(

Afro Man

Wanderer

Bubbster said:
gizzowned, I'm from toronto, so pretty much the only farm I see is if I drive an hour in any direction :)
Downtown Toronto? How far away from Caledon/Orangeville? If you know where that is.

Bubbster

Wanderer

Afro Man said:
Downtown Toronto? How far away from Caledon/Orangeville? If you know where that is.

Nah I'm in Mississauga and of course I know where orangeville is, it's 30-45 minutes tbh I used to snowboard all the time at horseshoe valley

Phyrex

Page

atraz

Wanderer

I didn't even realise it was female when i posted the maddox comment.. hehe... *shifts his eyes back and forth briefly*

Afro Man

Wanderer

Bubbster said:
Nah I'm in Mississauga and of course I know where orangeville is, it's 30-45 minutes tbh I used to snowboard all the time at horseshoe valley
Wow, I used to live about 20 mins tops away from you. I'm up in Muskoka now. Cottage country ftw tbh

LoL nurdz

btw da only g00d thing "aboot" canada i know iz at punk rawker b1tch Avril Lavigne LoLzzz i lik her songz n attitude LoLzzz shez a r33l sk8er and punk rawker 4 sho' LoLl3rsk8

D

djstepanek

avril lavigne's skater image is a fake one