UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's been fun.. :)

Lance_25

Sorceror
I recently came back to Hybrid after a few year vacation from UO in general. I knew this was a server i liked/remembered. had some good times on here with old guildies from osi. came back found it still alive and it pleased me to no end.

i spent about 4 months rebuilding my toons/getting a house back, ect. after i accomplished all of that i was ready to face the rest of the community... i had some fun in some thunder hosted pvp events and some great times with just fighting random ppl on the fields...

but i feel like thats as far as i can go. I'm not really into a super mod client to be able to get wands/bolas/cut off libraries. that do whatever...i just wanted to come back and try to get my exp/eb/poison combo timing down. but it seems i have no chance.

im not knocking people who do use those clients... its just not for me... So, I say farewell and good luck to all.

P.s. i have some houses for sale (i still want money if i decide to check back in later... lol)