UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's been a while..

It's been a while..

since I've played. It's been a while since I've visited the main site too. What happened to the main site? Thanks in advance to all of those who do not flame me for asking such a question.

Re: It's been a while..

As far as I know, the main site is getting a new template and some new fetures. my.uogamers.com is FINALLY (thanks guys) being nicely organized and reworked into a more user friendly fashion. Although my.uogamers was pretty nice to navigate before, after the changes it should be much better.

^ Don't quote me on that, it's just an assumtion.

Welcome back, btw. Plan on stickin around?

Re: It's been a while..

Awesome. I appreciate the info. Yeah hopefully I'll be playing more in the near future...I really miss the game. When all of the friends that I had brought into this game quit on me about a year ago, I lost interest and decided to go get a job. lol..still working but I'm definately going to work UO back into my busy schedule. I miss all my fellow UOGamers.