UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

its about check six

Str0ngold

Wanderer
its about check six

can anyone tell me the old starring of check six i mean in the time faction was fun tell me all people was in or all people have been in check six i need the name of the character please...

Str0ngold

Wanderer
Re: its about check six

bro i mean the old one not the new i mean with the time revol reggin jim rob gunslinger and all this guys

Flipper

Knight

Sheivan01 said:
Soon on the field:

Urinal Pie, Rob Jim-, Teh Slingergun, Lil Black-, Revol Blackpearl, Blaniqua

d;/

Way to steal an idea.

Not even a good parody.

Try:

Urinal Fake (or Urinal Steak)
Dygaytious
Ten Years Old
Big Black
N***er Lover

etc

Flipper

Knight

- a ghost - said:
Your "parody" blows as well.

Oh, because you're not in it?

You're not in Ck6, never were, never will be, because you're not good at anything but predictable back and forth, same dump, same crap, trammel duels.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Urinal Cake, Orijinns-, Jim Rob, Lil Wyte, KenshiN-, Revol Reggin, El Oh Dee, The Gunslinger, Deacon Frost*, Blitz*

Flipper

Knight

EsK-ProDiGy said:
Urinal Cake, Orijinns-, Jim Rob, Lil Wyte, KenshiN-, Revol Reggin, El Oh Dee, The Gunslinger, Deacon Frost*, Blitz*

Would have been nice to see a fight between this group and Wade, Jenova, FCM, Daz, Mini, Race, Trag, Plow, and Sinister... too bad those guys are all emo fags who can't make up their minds as to whether they love or hate each other =)

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Would have been nice to see a fight between this group and Wade, Jenova, FCM, Daz, Mini, Race, Trag, Plow, and Sinister... too bad those guys are all emo fags who can't make up their minds as to whether they love or hate each other =)

We made a 2 day guild called S*S and fought YES a lot when Del Pond was there. UO was actually fun cause of big like 9v9 fights etc.

Retlif

Wanderer

EsK-ProDiGy said:
what about Yiff ?!?!?

Jame?

Wanderer

Origional Ck6:

El oH Dee
Urinal Cake
Willow (Mentality TC)
Blair (God of Soap)
Yiff
Origins
Jim Rob.

Ginsligner, Wyte etc were brought in later and I'll never consider them to be *real* Ck6. I'll always remember them as -M- and Frost, KenshiN etc as Evil Empire.