UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Items Disappearing

Pubes

Wanderer
Hi, I couldn't seem to find the answer via search... so here is my question

I recently came back to hybrid after a long break and I reinstalled UO and patched it fully. However when I take off my chars items (some items)etc. They vanish. Is this common or maybe have I patched to far, Anyone know how to fix this?

chad001

Sorceror
Actually I have a question relating to this. I had a set of Phoenix armor locked down on the top of my house. I unlocked piece by piece and put it in my bag. I mis-clicked and didnt target the helmet so it never became release, but i tried to pick it up. when I tried it dragged then did the usual you cannot pick this item up. the strange thing is, it never went back to the ground. it just disapeared...I tried my moving crate...nothing, i tried customizing the house, nothing. i logged out and logged back in still nothing. i couldnt figure it out.
im using uosteam. not razor.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Actually I have a question relating to this. I had a set of Phoenix armor locked down on the top of my house. I unlocked piece by piece and put it in my bag. I mis-clicked and didnt target the helmet so it never became release, but i tried to pick it up. when I tried it dragged then did the usual you cannot pick this item up. the strange thing is, it never went back to the ground. it just disapeared...I tried my moving crate...nothing, i tried customizing the house, nothing. i logged out and logged back in still nothing. i couldnt figure it out.
im using uosteam. not razor.

Are you 100% that someone wasn't hidden? As unliky as it is.. If it was someone buying or asking you to wear it to show them on aim or an alt char they may have been camping and set up there stealther inside.. That is or use to be a pretty common trick and he may have only gotten the helm cuz u missclicked then he snagged it, left house and stealthed away.

I'm sure you did reveal before unlocking but ive seen so many people unlock or lock down pretty damn nice shit without revealing or questioning there trust in the people within run and scav distance lol ive caught myself unlocking 1 of a kinds in my house after hours of being afk and not revealing lol

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Also it's good to Page a GM ASAP because I had a chest fall through my floor once years ago lol.. Nothing would kick it back out only a GM could drop himself down to see it.. Or he may have deleted the floor tiles but I think I remember seeing him like under the floor as if I had a basement lol

Pubes

Wanderer
Are you 100% that someone wasn't hidden? As unliky as it is.. If it was someone buying or asking you to wear it to show them on aim or an alt char they may have been camping and set up there stealther inside.. That is or use to be a pretty common trick and he may have only gotten the helm cuz u missclicked then he snagged it, left house and stealthed away.

I'm sure you did reveal before unlocking but ive seen so many people unlock or lock down pretty damn nice shit without revealing or questioning there trust in the people within run and scav distance lol ive caught myself unlocking 1 of a kinds in my house after hours of being afk and not revealing lol

I was thinking the same thing earlier about someone hiding and all, but he said he misclicked it so it never came release.