UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Items disappearing - unable to change them.

Notfalling

Wanderer
Hi Guys,

I just started playing on the server but I experienced some problems. So basically when i try to remove an item from my character, in order to put the item in the bag and change it with another - it disappears but still stays equipped. It reappears after some time maybe around 30 min. The problem fixes itself when i die. My client is 7.0.33 and my razor is 1.0.13.

I hope someone's got an idea how to overcome this.

PS: this happens to my girlfriends account too :(

Smokeuog

Sorceror
That's annoying... I've never seen that happen other then when your drag/drop item que is buggered.. I would (for now at least) make a drag/drop que hotkey and a re synchronize client hotkey see if either of those work (till you get better advice then mine lol)

Divide By Zero

Traveler
I had the same problem, and I actually found a fix for it. I switched from razor to AUO. Sounds silly but seriously. I still use razor to macro, for now because I'm lazy, but I have about three characters that if I log in using razor the same thing happens. I have tried resynching, macros, everything. There seems to be a conflict with razor and the new patch.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Tessa answered this but her post is gone.. I believe she said you need to get the latest razor update but I don't have a link to it.. Kinda odd her post was removed though.