UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

item several pieces selling

HakJa

Sorceror
current offer arrangement

2 - 180k - gofio
3 - 250k - sirridon
4 - 1kk - barbarkonan
5 - 450k - blackcatking
6 - 1.5kk - diz
7 - 100k - artiehunter
8 - 300k - lrilri
10 - 200k - elamor
11 - rbc(600k) - alkimistbr
13- 100k - dbl.click.

all end in 12hours.

Junkyman

Sorceror
i dont mean to hijack the thread, but i have a question. plz pm an answer if you feel inclined. number 6 is being bid well on. i noticed its a mage weapon. do mage weapons need to be spell channeling in order to be able to cast with it? or just to be mediable?

Elamor

Sorceror
Mage weapon and spell channeling are 2 different things. SC is mod that allows you to cast magery spells with weapon(or shield) in hand. Mage weapon is special mod, that count magery skill instead of weapon skill while attacking or defending.

Reactions: Diz

Diz

Wanderer
Yup, what the guy above said. Also remember if you don't have magery, it'll just use the weapon skill. So a warrior can use, say, a mage wep -24 Kryss without any problem if they have in this case Fencing. If you have both magery and wep skill, well then I think it'll use the one that is higher(?) so like... -24 magewep Kryss, lets assume you had 120 Magery and 120 Fencing... 120 Fencing > 96 magery, so it'll work via the Fencing.