UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It has begun...

Re: It has begun...

the e. arm of minax is called rage.

the bulk of the blue at brit MG wont join factions cuz they dont like skill-loss. I'm refering to the H&H archers mostly. Pelease prove me wrong and pick a side. Izzy used to be H&H and she's factions now, she has my respect.

I'm very hopeful that another guild joins the fray with SL. The more people that joins the more fun it will be. And honestly skill loss isn't that bad honestly, sure its 20 mins, but that is time u can use to tweak yer suit, do some bank sitting, get on a different charater to PvP with...lots of options....

dead-eye

Knight

snellbot said:
i remember having so much fun defending faction bases on osi pre aos(long time ago)

i welcome and invite anyone to join any faction or war a7hf

i am glad to see the s3b involvement

i am yet to see any e in minax

sl seems to be an open faction, so any guilds thinking about joining should consider shadow lord faction

we are in minax, we are Rage

so all I see is minax people. is there no otehr guild willing to step up and create some faction action?

pbguy434

Knight

dead-eye said:
hey, you dont want skilloss. just dont die simple as that.
I laughed :( .

But really, we need to have like all American guilds in Minax, and everyone else in like SL or something. That would be too funny. I've seen Xeres riding along his horse, I wanna get in on this.

malakhi

Wanderer

i gave up...i just like the war horses now

the "pvp guilds" on this server dont know how to or what real pvp is.

Buiu

Knight

Why dont drop the time of stats loss?
it ll be much more fun...
i dont like to wait 20 min...
5 min sounds nice :D :rolleyes:

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Buiu said:
Why dont drop the time of stats loss?
it ll be much more fun...
i dont like to wait 20 min...
5 min sounds nice :D :rolleyes:
That would definately be nicer, but it's an osi clone.... :/

Chinelo

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
That would definately be nicer, but it's an osi clone.... :/
It is very sux.
"OSI clone".
PvP in OSI is almost dead too. Factions dont work there. Why would we copy a shit system? why not modify it to improve the system and get better results (pvp)?