UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It has begun...

malakhi

Wanderer
It has begun...

we have joined Minax on a new guild. Let the ownage begin.

Alright, from my previous thread I have picked up the following:

R.W. is in TB

Brazilians are going CoM

e. / ATHF is Minax (feel free to switch shake :D)

The rest of the shard?

Let me suggest CoM to you all. It has the protection of having a town as its base, which means that un-factioned reds just cant pop up out of no where. If you do win Magincia (the CoM Base town) you have the guards at your disposal.

I would suggest someone who is compitent and knows factions to run for CL so that you can divide power correctly.

When we are attempting to capture the towns, I will be sure to announce it in the forums as well as luna bank so that we can get the biggest fights. The rest of you can try and capture as you like in secret and try to sneak capturing the towns without us knowing.

If you have questions as to how factions work, please feel free to post them in the appropriate forum section. :D Good Luck to Demise! Lets revivie some PVP!

G8Keeper

Wanderer
Re: It has begun...

Too bad the Minax faction has already resorted to putting up walls of faction vendors surrounding faction guards and sigils.

dead-eye

Knight

yes it does... cept for the fact that being red sucks cuz i cant go to brit moongate where most of the other faction people are...

mabey ill use my extra 110 magery ps to scroll up a new mage pk... wouldnt be as good tho sicne i wouldnt have crazy gear like i got now...

Chinelo

Wanderer

Brightside said:
ive seen a couple. i think R.W. quit b/c they couldnt handle the stat loss.
Sorry my ignorance. Whats b/c?

Another question, there is faction battle?, is the faction pvp working?
I saw to low people in faction atm, I gone to the britain gate and only one faction member i saw, it was from ATFH.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

It's just getting started, but I promise... if you like to raid/defend champs you will LOVE faction base fighting. The more people we get interested the better.

On osi you could easily get 50v50 at bases, people raiding/defending. By far the best pvp times I've had. Champ spawns remind me a lot of that and it will be good to have that again for factions.

Chinelo

Wanderer

The main problem to solve atm is make more people join factions.

There is tons of blue guys at the moongate :(
Faction fighters in potential.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

We need to have one huge faction base fight and post the video on the forums, that will get them all hooked.

snell

Sorceror

i remember having so much fun defending faction bases on osi pre aos(long time ago)

i welcome and invite anyone to join any faction or war a7hf

i am glad to see the s3b involvement

i am yet to see any e in minax

sl seems to be an open faction, so any guilds thinking about joining should consider shadow lord faction

Scorpio X

Wanderer

We're in minax, just not through our e. guild since we have our tamers and spawners in it. We threw alternates into minax.