UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this legit or nah?

Valentino

Sorceror
Those are probably just placeholder prices, Ryan said it wasn't finished and he hasn't had time to work on it. He hasn't even published that it's ready, not sure where you got that URL.

regazzi

Traveler
LOL

GimpCent

Knight
are you suggesting somebody stole something?

no he is saying holy finds out stuff before everyone else. he was shining light on what amounts to a unfair advantage time to time.

I have no opinion on it, as various guilds held similar roles throughout Hybrid's history.

+1 Base Jumper

Holy cant even keep their GM's names secret and you think they keep other shit secret? History says..... no. GMs currently lack a lot of power that Lynn and others abused. So who is the GMs are doesn't matter as much anymore.

But with that said; The threat of a unfair advantage when one group is allowed to hold a vice grip on the reigns of power, real or imaginary won't be good in the long term. GMs should represent a fair demographic of the playerbase as much as possible. It continues to be a issue for some and always will be because HOLY can't keep their fucking GM names secret.

...but me personally I think the staff is doing an amazing job, staff wise. Cheers, best staff ever honest. Wish I had you folks years ago.

Last edited:

SavvyT

Sorceror
Thank god, i saw those 999.99 prices for a yard of cloth and was like "oh you have got to be kidding me". good to know they're just placeholder prices.
250$ for some things is still pretty pricey but there are people here rich enough to buy it.