UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is Caz- a guy or a girl?

Is Caz- a guy or a girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Knight
Re: Is Caz- a guy or a girl?

Mythia Jhengli;1444964 said:
This thread will go on forever even though it was already answered way in the beginning. Silly thread. :>

I don't know how the hell it got to 20 pages already.. you'd think there'd be better things to talk about

Caz;1444974 said:
I don't know how the hell it got to 20 pages already.. you'd think there'd be better things to talk about

yeah thats why i never read any of this stupid shit, its just for those forum whores

Ozzy

Sorceror

Caz;1444974 said:

No there is nothing to talk about, and you need to just end this and tell us! Just tell us straight are you a girl or a gay dude?

Caz

Knight

Ozzy;1458370 said:
No there is nothing to talk about, and you need to just end this and tell us! Just tell us straight are you a girl or a gay dude?

what is 3.464 x 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.