UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is anybody ever going to do something about Tet's obvious hacked mare??

Say's the guy who probably only uses bola tamers? Have you ever tried to fight one? You get bollaed then instant red lined and by the time you are able to re mount the tamer is able to throw ANOTHER bola at you. Funny how EVERYBODY who doesn't use bola tamer's seems to think they are OP but of course everybody else is wrong right? Btw 03? I was beta testing this game back in 96 when you were probably still in your diapers.

You have done nothing but prove your a child. You claimed you had been "here" longer then myself, which you have not. So you said you played beta. Well, So did I. In fact, due to our mutual lack of proof regarding beta, I was also a developer.

But if we stay in the realm of things proven, we have but two solid facts that cannot be dismissed and they are:

1. Your a whiny bitch.
2. I have rolled harder/longer/better then you ever have or will.

When you go up against tet, your going up against an original. Not this offscreening, 1 button syncing shit that every 14 year old trying to live up to big brother's favorite game is doing these days.
The same can be said of Heavy smoker and shini. They are all on a level you will never see, because you never saw.

Get some more hours in fighting a bola tamer and when you get up to level, you will see that bola tamers only kill kids who panic.

Gf.

Gages

Sorceror
Say's the guy who probably only uses bola tamers? Have you ever tried to fight one? You get bollaed then instant red lined and by the time you are able to re mount the tamer is able to throw ANOTHER bola at you. Funny how EVERYBODY who doesn't use bola tamer's seems to think they are OP but of course everybody else is wrong right? Btw 03? I was beta testing this game back in 96 when you were probably still in your diapers.

Bola tamers = cheap pvp... Well yes
Bola tamers = Insta death + no chance of survival... ummm no?

If you can't beat a single bola tamer, I'm thinking another shard might be more you're style. I hear UOF is opening a Trammel, and no Bola Tamers for you to worry about..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Bola tamers = cheap pvp... Well yes
Bola tamers = Insta death + no chance of survival... ummm no?

If you can't beat a single bola tamer, I'm thinking another shard might be more you're style. I hear UOF is opening a Trammel, and no Bola Tamers for you to worry about..

Okay how about me and you go 1v1 and ill put up 5mil I beat you 5-0. Then after I completely embarrass you and disprove your point, I want you to try and 1v1 against a even half way decent bola tamer. Deal?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You have done nothing but prove your a child. You claimed you had been "here" longer then myself, which you have not. So you said you played beta. Well, So did I. In fact, due to our mutual lack of proof regarding beta, I was also a developer.

But if we stay in the realm of things proven, we have but two solid facts that cannot be dismissed and they are:

1. Your a whiny bitch.
2. I have rolled harder/longer/better then you ever have or will.

When you go up against tet, your going up against an original. Not this offscreening, 1 button syncing shit that every 14 year old trying to live up to big brother's favorite game is doing these days.
The same can be said of Heavy smoker and shini. They are all on a level you will never see, because you never saw.

Get some more hours in fighting a bola tamer and when you get up to level, you will see that bola tamers only kill kids who panic.

Gf.

What guild were you ever in that was any good? DMG? DMG fucking sucked all you scrubs ever did was use a one button sync while off screening every dump. Ask ANYBODY who played against you guy's and they will say the same thing. As far as being on your level? 1v1 2v2 3v3? Best outta 3 for 5 mil. If you need time to come up with a good dodge then please take your time. I beat tet 3-0 yesterday on his alchy mage with my SCRIBE. Funny how you and your entire guild quit when sallos went away because you have no idea how to pvp with out one button macros LOL