UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is anybody ever going to do something about Tet's obvious hacked mare??

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
all i can say is ur crying will fall on def ears cause the mares stats are normal stats not hacked and yes it is jet black and will never be deleted unless he does it himself or sells it.
Just curious
no, nothing will be done

If the mare does have extra stats or anything to give a major advantage over anyone then we should look at that. If there is nothing abnormal about the mare other than its a prettier black, well refer to amtothepm answer.

Takeover

Sorceror
If the mare does have extra stats or anything to give a major advantage over anyone then we should look at that. If there is nothing abnormal about the mare other than its a prettier black, well refer to amtothepm answer.

Buddy, for the right price I'm sure Ryan would "skip" over anything.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Buddy, for the right price I'm sure Ryan would "skip" over anything.

I am sure anyone for the "right price" would "skip" over anything. I won't argue with that.

But for how long the sever has been going, I am yet to see anything that is just overkill. Well except when admin like Zippy or Krioss came on back in the day and rowed over groups of people.

Lets stay on topic. Are the mares have extra stats? Extra health, mana or anything else like that? No? well then the mares aren't hacked.

When used correct a pair of mares can really suck to fight against. :/

White Lotus

Sorceror
So even if the mare doesnt have extra stats he just gets some one of a kind mare for no reason? Tets hacked Pure Black mare is a symbol for the terrible pvp thats occurred due to bola tamers lack of skill.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
So even if the mare doesnt have extra stats he just gets some one of a kind mare for no reason? Tets hacked Pure Black mare is a symbol for the terrible pvp thats occurred due to bola tamers lack of skill.

Honestly I don't know how he got the mare or when.

But as I said before if there is a GM handing out free shit to people without it being an event prize or approved by admins then we will beat the shit out them.

I really don't mind when people point out strange things on the forums. Strange as to where the hell did this mare come from. If it is one of the staff members doing some shady thing on the side then yes they will get capped. Please tell us about this stuff happening, since I can't see everything and I can't be everywhere all the time.

Now if it was a small gift from Ryan or Mark then there is no problem, they can do what they please.

For you people out there whining about this bullshit mare, then you need to stop crying and fucking boat/house this fucker as often as you can.Yes he probably has a pet summoning ball on the bitch, but make it cost him something show off his pretty little bitch. One day he will forget to put a new summoning ball on it and that bad boy will decay in no time.

If you don't believe me on this, just tell me how many people are actually still riding the few remain fire steeds and silver steeds out there from a past event. Don't worry ill wait.

I know most of those nice things were killed off awhile ago, but there are still a few. People don't ride them because they make them a target. By him riding this mare it just makes him a target. If he wants to be a target then let him. Its his walk of shame he will have to do after he gets ganked repeatedly.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
But as I said before if there is a GM handing out free shit to people without it being an event prize or approved by admins then we will beat the shit out them.

This is true!

The mare is not overpowered. It's nowhere close to 525/525, and it's not even fully trained. :p

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I've known Tet for years. The egotistical bastard wouldn't even use sallos because he thought it was cheap.

You must just be one of those new guys.

To cheap? Say's the guy who keeps 3 bola tamers logged in and an alchy macer so he can keep coming back on alt characters when he dies. Tet refused to use sallos because he could never play on a client that doesn't allow multiple scripts to run at once to do all the work for you. That is the only reason he never switched over.

P.S. I have been playing this game and server far longer then you new school ;)

P.S. I have been playing this game and server far longer then you new school ;)

I've gone through all your posts and all they are is just crying/bitching.

How about not dying to a bola tamer?

And trying to pick a "who has been here longer" with someone from 03' is pretty stupid.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I've gone through all your posts and all they are is just crying/bitching.

How about not dying to a bola tamer?

And trying to pick a "who has been here longer" with someone from 03' is pretty stupid.

Say's the guy who probably only uses bola tamers? Have you ever tried to fight one? You get bollaed then instant red lined and by the time you are able to re mount the tamer is able to throw ANOTHER bola at you. Funny how EVERYBODY who doesn't use bola tamer's seems to think they are OP but of course everybody else is wrong right? Btw 03? I was beta testing this game back in 96 when you were probably still in your diapers.