UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IRL Pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galgum

Page
Ok, so basically here's how it is:

This is my Kitty Cat of 8 years now, she's the best God damn panther in the world, brings be mice and birds on a daily basis:

This is her off spring, he's older now but still the best damn kitten ever:

And here's me before I lost 30 pounds :p with my favorite niece of all time, Presley:

That guy in the orange is my older brother and her father, Ronald. He is probably as bad ass as one can possibly get in this world. If you wanna lose a fight, pick one with him. =)

fonis

Knight
I'd like to personally apologize for helping in the hijack of this thread.

I'm not saying anyone's right or wrong, nor do I care, but I just took a shower and damn do I feel better and I thought I was an ass, so.. yeah. Sorry FreEq, however that may be spelled; sorry BrandT.

I'm zipping up my e-pants and putting it away, gd.

A

ASayre

OMFG, why do people have to turn EVERY single one of these types of threads into a flame war? Sheesh. (yes, I just read it completely though. Try starting a new thread in the spirit of this one. Without the flames though :>

Status
Not open for further replies.