UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IP Blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFH

Wanderer
IP Blocked.

Hello, I really like this shard but I cannot play becouse my IP is blocked...
My IP has been blocked becouse my brother supposedly "Hacked" the account of Noah, when truely Noah GAVE my brother his acount name and password, I don't see that any wrong has been done and would like to see my IP unbanned please.

Thanks for reading my post and considering the above.

P.S. if Any staff would like to go more deeply into discussion my AIM is JoDaWa08

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
Hi. Best bet would be to e-mail me directly for private matters such as this ( ken(at)runuo(dot)com ).

Considering you've posted on the forums, I guess I'll follow suit.

Firstly, it would be better to talk directly with the alleged offender, but I understand he'll most likely read this, anyway.

If you read the FAQ about account hacking, you'll notice I wrote that we have no way to know who's given their accounts to who, and as such, we do not endorse or otherwise encourage the sharing or trading of UO Gamers accounts. We take the creator as the owner, and that's that.

Besides, I don't buy your story. The account in question has donated $100 to the UO Gamers server and was rewarded for his support with an island. This was transferred to your brother's main account. Now, if Noah gave your brother his account, why would he move post-haste to transfer the island to his other account? Why would Noah give away an account with a private island and house on it if he was still interested in playing UO Gamers?

It makes no sense. Noah sent me a few private messages on the forums about the issue, and it is very clear that he did not want his account looted. I have placed a block on all accounts created by your IP address, and the account the island was transferred to.

As for Noah's account, it was also placed under suspension. Noah was able to verify himself as the account owner through providing me with his real name and address used when he donated the $100, and the account is once again active with a new password. The island will be returned to him when he next logs in.

The account and IP address block remains set. This activity is not permitted on UO Gamers.

Imcompa

Wanderer
Don't botehr, this guy is an asshole, he Vendor scammed me. I lost 5k to him and 30k in items, my friend Lady Honkey lost 200k in stuff to the same scam. He's a liar. Don't unblock him.

NFH

Wanderer
Aww.. Not 35k huh :[..and who the fuck is honkey?!?!..and who the hell are you smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.