UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Invisibity shouldnt be so powerful.

Invisibity shouldnt be so powerful.

Its not really fair if you ask me.
Invisibity lasts way to long. You can PK someone,go grey, loot them. Then just invis your self untill your time is up and go on your marry way. The only advantage over hiding is not having to cast a spell. I know hiding lasts forever... but invisibity lasts long enough to dodge anyone who isnt riding your ass. People who are gonna spend 100 skill points on a skill there should be a bigger advantage over the spell invisibity.

My suggestion is lengthen the spell cast time by a second and cut down the invisibitly time to 25 seconds. Which forces you to face your concisqunces if you turn grey, and disables murder mages to camp a place being invisable.

Invis really doesn't last that long. It's like 1-2 minutes. I use Hiding anyway, because if I rely on Invis, I'm going to die, simple as that, it always runs out at the worst possible time.

Lorthic

Knight
That has to be the most ignorant thing I've read by you. What, did you get pk'd, and your friend couldn't find the culprit? Oh, boohoo, cry me a river. And, also, someone DOES use 100 skill points; the skill is called "Magery." Em, ae, gee, ee, ar, why.

Please go and bitch somewhere else. Wait, are you even a mage? It's losers like you who love to nerf their own class. You won't get anyone to vote on this, but even if you do, it won't happen. If it were to be like that it would've been changed long ago, and not because you bitched.

Thank you,
Fabian

BrandT

Wanderer
Don't get mad girl, it will only make them come harder at you. If you would stop being so, umm, retarded, they wouldn't pick on you.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
BrandT said:
Don't get mad girl, it will only make them come harder at you. If you would stop being so, umm, retarded, they wouldn't pick on you.

Another last post?

Jesus christ, next he will be telling us that his username on his forum isn't his email.

Guess he won't care if I sign him up to random transvestite newsletters.

Try this

Tracking, its usable at 0 still. Then chuck purples at the area. If they don't move they die. (Healing or casting spell = Revealed too)

Not too hard isnt it?

KingAl037

Sorceror
this is stupid..i consider using invisibility a weakness for instance when ur running from someone casting a spell and targeting urself takes waaay too long and hiding just macro a button get out of their view press it and ur good..i dont c any problems as hiding being weaker. it has saved my mage thief millions of times and worth every skill point...

Its not really fair if you ask me.
Invisibity lasts way to long. You can PK someone,go grey, loot them. Then just invis your self untill your time is up and go on your marry way. The only advantage over hiding is not having to cast a spell. I know hiding lasts forever... but invisibity lasts long enough to dodge anyone who isnt riding your ass. People who are gonna spend 100 skill points on a skill there should be a bigger advantage over the spell invisibity.

My suggestion is lengthen the spell cast time by a second and cut down the invisibitly time to 25 seconds. Which forces you to face your concisqunces if you turn grey, and disables murder mages to camp a place being invisable.

There is an advantage with hiding over invisable invis takes up mana and makes a sound , hiding doesnt make any sound and u can stealth away with it u CANNOT invis yourself then stealth u need to be hidden,

Also this is one of the most fucken pathetic ideas ive ever heard so please try in future not to open your mouth or type anything please for the good of us all.

theres always gotta be 1 dickhead on the forums....
AKA honda...

RuneHeaven

Wanderer
ProlifiK said:
theres always gotta be 1 dickhead on the forums....
AKA honda...

Not saying his post is worth a shit, but how is eh a dickhead when every reply to his thread is a flame? Hes not a dick for posting what he thinks .. hes just moron for saying it out loud....