UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Interest Check] RP Guilds wishing to have plots on the islands

Engage

Wanderer
[Interest Check] RP Guilds wishing to have plots on the islands

In the near future I will be taking applications from active RP guilds who wish to have a plot/house on the islands. For now I would like to get an idea of which guilds are interested.

Guilds wishing to have a plot/house on either of the RP islands should provide the following information in this thread:

Guild Name:
Guild Leader + Contact Details:
Island (Evil/Good):

To even be considered the guilds should have:
- A solid and stable membership base
- Strong ties to the RP community (events, forum discussion, interaction with other guilds)
- Posted their details in the http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-roleplay-discussion/163669-guild-activity.html thread so that I can add them to the list of Active Roleplay Guilds
- Read and accepted the http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-roleplay-discussion/49139-roleplayer-rules.html (I realise these are somewhat outdated but I still believe they provide a good foundation for the RP community)

Any questions feel free to post them here. Requirements for acceptance will be outlined in the near future.

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: [Interest Check] RP Guilds wishing to have plots on the islands

I'm glad to see you are reacting to the increased rp :)
Thumbs up for Engage! :D

Vestros

Sorceror

Guild Name: TcD
Guild Leaders: Heracles, Redguard, Kragg ill pm u my aim
Island : Evil

Guildname: prohpets of The Guardian
Leader: Zirith K
Island: Evil
Aim: Zirith841

were the original undead under a new name strong rpring ties

John McGail

Sorceror

Guild Name: Sosarian Order of Knights
Guild Leader + Contact Details: Marty O'Doyle AIM:martyodoyle
Island (Evil/Good): Good

Glad to see things progressing, thanks Engage!

Engage

Wanderer

Looking good so far. If you see other members of RP guilds around point them in the direction of this thread :)

Guild Name: TcD

Guild Leaders: Heracles (aim: knight of salas), Redguard (aim: ff3bestrpg), Kragg ill pm u my aim

Island : Evil

*I posted Redguards and my aim sn's just in case you cannot get ahold of kragg when the time comes.*

The last rule does seem a bit out of touch with reality. Especially with how this server is setup. It should only apply to role players. If someone trys to roleplay. Especially saying rpers and innocents (blues) this is biased against Reds even if they come to rp with the rp guilds. I suggest you rethink this rule and to apply it to just other role players.

John McGail

Sorceror

I'm pretty sure the Lanceloths are interested in moving as well. I'll try and get the GM to hit this thread up this weekend to confirm.
Thanks Engage.

goliath01

Wanderer

Crown of Lanceloths
Guild Leader: Goliath,Tristian Medan aim: holygoly
Island: Good

Thank you.

John McGail

Sorceror

Well that saves me the trouble of contacting you with regards to this, Goliath!

Though putting our two guilds on the same island may not be such a good idea! :)

goliath01

Wanderer

Thank you marty. Im sure this is going to be good to be on the same island with you friends.
Best regards.

Sek/Bhalin

Wanderer

Bloodclan Orcs
Guild Leader: War Council (Comprised of many, PM me for AIM sn info)

We would rather let other guilds get plots first and if there's no other room or that's all that's allowed that is fine, BC has plenty of housing and it'd only be fair to let some others have some area to call their own.

Vek

Sorceror

Guild Name: The Vileclan Savages [VcS]

Guild Leader + Contact Details: Vek

AIM: Dobyjacob

Sek/Bhalin;1728993 said:
Bloodclan Orcs
Guild Leader: War Council (Comprised of many, PM me for AIM sn info)

We would rather let other guilds get plots first and if there's no other room or that's all that's allowed that is fine, BC has plenty of housing and it'd only be fair to let some others have some area to call their own.

There should be plenty of room. The staff left majority of the islands unbuilt to enable room for guilds to build.

John McGail;1728849 said:
Well that saves me the trouble of contacting you with regards to this, Goliath!

Though putting our two guilds on the same island may not be such a good idea! :)

Well both guilds are good and blue guild so it only makes sense that they are both on Eronia and use the town of Agathys. The islands are large enough where two guilds if warring can have lots of space between eachother.

i agree with Herc, I mean whose says tcd/Sav/UnD/orc wont duke it out over the evil island :)

Vek

Sorceror

I don't know about the other RP guilds but as much as i like the idea of the whole RP island thing me and my guild [VcS] will still interact with the main branch of hybrid. Killing not rp characters is always fun lol :)

Engage

Wanderer

I think most RP guilds will still spend a large amount of time on the mainland. The Islands is more of an area for RP guilds to easily interact with other RP guilds and have areas to more easily hold events etc without interfering with the general playerbase.

Thats my opinion anyway.