UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Installed UOsecond age but Hybrid crashing?

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
I installed UO second age because i couldnt remember the name of the server i played on, but when i loaded razor i saw Hybrid and thats the server. I logged into my old account but when i enter the game it just crashes automatically.

Does this mean i should download the UO version from this website and fully patch the client to avoid crashes?
I am running windows 7 and have made all the changes to razor in compatibility mode that the guide told me to.
Are the Razor programs not compatible?

If anyone can help i would appreciate it!

I am currently downloading the UO Classic version from this website, does this mean i should uninstall the version i got from second age because it will cause a conflict? I dont know what to currently do while patching because i cant perform any tests

UO Second Age did work fine and i was able to play, i was also able to play hybrid till i got a popup that said download newest version of razor which i did and thats when i experinced the crashes so i uninstalled and re-installed and had the same problem. So i removed UO second age, i downloaded razor update from this site and now im currently patching with my fingers crossed.

Miss Hybrid so much <3

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I installed UO second age because i couldnt remember the name of the server i played on, but when i loaded razor i saw Hybrid and thats the server. I logged into my old account but when i enter the game it just crashes automatically.

Does this mean i should download the UO version from this website and fully patch the client to avoid crashes?
I am running windows 7 and have made all the changes to razor in compatibility mode that the guide told me to.
Are the Razor programs not compatible?

If anyone can help i would appreciate it!

I am currently downloading the UO Classic version from this website, does this mean i should uninstall the version i got from second age because it will cause a conflict? I dont know what to currently do while patching because i cant perform any tests

UO Second Age did work fine and i was able to play, i was also able to play hybrid till i got a popup that said download newest version of razor which i did and thats when i experinced the crashes so i uninstalled and re-installed and had the same problem. So i removed UO second age, i downloaded razor update from this site and now im currently patching with my fingers crossed.

Miss Hybrid so much <3

These shards that give you a 'custom UO package' are actually doing it all wrong. They create a complete mess by doing it that way. All of the UOGamers shards utilize Razor because it allows our players the choice to play wherever they so desire. This idea that they need to lock you into a shard is sad.