UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inscription Training stalled

Muffin Man

Wanderer
i have stalled at 96.5 inscription ive made over 500 scrolls and not a single gain im well fed and all of my points that need to be turned down are down and i have checked the show real box is there any other reason im not gaining any skill...this has been a couple of weeks of trying taking days off and such but it just wont move help plz

Muffin Man

Wanderer
yes im at 700 but i have my 7 set to raise including scribe then everythign else is set down so it should still be raising while tactics is lowering

amtothepm

Knight
for future reference: you need to train resource-using skills first. i.e. magery, resist, inscription, alchemy....

you gain skill faster the lower your total skill points

Muffin Man

Wanderer
yea i know i used a skill ball made a poison mage pots fuck up poison so i as changing to scribe made a mistake but still need to get scribe to 100

Muffin Man

Wanderer
i understand that but i know it was moving along just fine until it just suddenly stopped i know it cost more\takes more time after gm but 500+ EV scrolls later and i havent had a single gain...theres something else going on other than just me being at 700 points