UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Insane ring

Bugz

Wanderer
Insane ring

1/3
str bonus 8
int bonus 5
dci 13

As great as 25m sounds , i'm going to keep this ring for my soon to come mage.

Thanks & sorry , didnt rly think this was worth more then 10kk heh

cmcmcm

Knight
Re: Insane ring

ring - 1/3 / anatomy 6 / hci 12
ring - 1/3 / macing 9 / dci 13 / phys res 6
brac - 1/3 / di 13 / dex 5 / sdi 8

for it

aThLeTiC

Wanderer

i doubt crackhead is gonna pay 15mil, hes prolly one of those guys that just posts random bids on threads to jack the price up.

very very nice ring
not a 15mil ring though

aThLeTiC;607583 said:
i doubt crackhead is gonna pay 15mil, hes prolly one of those guys that just posts random bids on threads to jack the price up.

That's a very intelligent and well informed comment, Athletic. You obviously know the Demise community inside out.

I feel so stupid for outbidding him.

gugutz

Knight

aThLeTiC;607583 said:

He is a very serious and very rich player, and a nice guy.
I never saw him dis-honoring or doing what you mentioned in any trade since i started here.

This ring is pretty incredible not only for the DCI, but because it gives you 13 status points. That gives room for valueable extra mana or dex, which is perfect specially on dexxers. Not to mention free HPI without having to spare mana for DCI mages.
The rarity and usefullness of a ring like that totally justifies the 15 mil bid (even more if the player really wants it and can afford it. And crackhead can.)

Crackhead's one of the wealthier players on the shard. Also, I thought an Orny was less than 25 mil? I don't even know what to bid against now... :confused:

Nottheking;607830 said:
Crackhead's one of the wealthier players on the shard. Also, I thought an Orny was less than 25 mil? I don't even know what to bid against now... :confused:

25 = 25

Orny = 23-29

But since it is in the Trading section, not the Selling section...

I can always swap out for gold if Bugz prefers.

:)