UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inappropriate Staff Broadcast Messages

Silly Santa

Sorceror
If you like this shard and like staffing.. please ACT professional and appropriate.

Staff members talking about "sausage" in an impropriate way via staff broadcasted messages to the whole shard is NOT professional by anymeans. If you ask me - you should be warned by the shard owner and if you continue to do it again - your GM account should be blocked from you using it.

Im not going to throw your name here... but I should because its wrong of what you did. It looks unprofessional and it looks bad on Hybrid as a whole. Also, it sets a bad impression of the staff as well.

Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.. you know who you and you can consider this my warning - if you do it again I am going to post your name to this thread so everyone can see how much of an impropriate bad staff member you are. :mad:

/rant

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I swear if the guy keeps it up I will start a petition to get him removed from staff.

It looks bad on Hybrids staff ..

It looks bad on Hybrid as a whole..

It sets a bad example... for players to do it - staff cant really enforce it.. but STAFF SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT SHIT. I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU STAFF.

We also have LITTLE KIDSSSSSSS PLAYING THIS SHARD - ONE GUY I KNOW HAS HIS 6 YEAR OLD PLAYING THIS SHARD. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SEE THAT FROM STAFF MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Base Jumper

Traveler
The shard is for adults.

Gambling, Donation store, UO in Game Weddings, and profane handouts have always been apart of UOG.

The parent is the one responsible for children playing and seeing what they see.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Good find DragonSlayer.

You know its one thing if you don't want players to say things like this.. but common staff though? The Staff are the people that should be setting a good example for the community. Without professional staff and without rules - it just shows that "anything goes on hybrid" <-- which is bad.

Base Jumper yea this game is for "adults".. but there are little kids that do play it. Do you want to restrict the shard to only "adults" - and have more ppl leave the shard who do not fill this requirement?

better yet - do you want more "adults" to quit because they see GMs acting inappropriately and that show no professionalism ? No Gm should be acting this way what so ever.. theres no excuse.

Base Jumper

Traveler
Personally I enjoy the adult atmosphere, so while some might not enjoy it.. there are also some who log in because of it.

The shard is geared for people around & above 18. I would like as many people as possible to come and play UOgamers; just not at the expense of sandboxing adult behavior.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
rofl I say sausage.. the word sausage. then I put them out on the ground. [e sigh
this joke would go over any 6 year olds head.. and they say things totally worse on prime time tv.

lemme find the dictionary

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sausage

noun
minced pork, beef, or other meats, often combined, together with various added ingredients and seasonings, usually stuffed into a prepared intestine or other casing and often made in links.
Aeronautics . a sausage-shaped observation balloon, formerly used in warfare.

so whats next I say your head regrows in the event and your gunna say that's a sexual thing too. feel free to rat me out to francis.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?conversations/add&to=GM Francis
ill leave the re direct in but im putting this in trammel. just because I used the word sausage. [e sigh