UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC's

Dic Schwab

Traveler
So the past few days i have managed to mark about 100 rune books between Felucca, and Trammel. For what purpose other than to aid new comers to the server who have not yet established themselves. These IDOCs I am about to list are not ranked in any way some are small some are big, but there is a chance for anything. I will put the x y position and a brief description to get you in the ballpark of where it is at also if it is in Felucca or Trammel. If you are new to the concept of the x y position according to uosteam all you have to do is -info yourself and it will give your current position.

Trammel IDOCs or houses in transition include:

1. North Along the road of Vesper Cemetary x- 2792, y - 761 Vendor House - Fairly Worn -
2. Waterfall Near Justice Shrine x- 1330, y - 528 Somewhat Worn -
3. East of Last IDOC x - 3165, y - 60 Slightly Worn -
4. Yew Crossroads x - 847, y - 1177 Somewhat Worn -
5. High Steppes "Minoc Area" x 2596, y 148 Slightly Worn -
6. West of Honesty Shrine on Dagger Isle x - 4136 , y - 632 Fairly Worn - Nothing in House. Would just be for placement. -

Felucca:
1. East of Minoc Mines Follow the Road x 2690 y 516 - Somewhat
2. North East of Vesper Along the Water x 3150 y 378 - Somewhat
3. North of Yew Gate x 774, y 705 - 2x idocs Slightly and Somewhat next to each other at this location.
4. North of Trinsic Swamps x 1787 y 2174 - Somewhat Worn- houseplacement.

I still need to run @MB IDOC finder macro again in tram and fel to update i am sure there are a few more by now that need to be added to the list. I hope the wealth gets spread and good luck to everyone who participates in these idocs.

IDOC Transition link below: after 90 days of your account being inactive the following times will be used.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/551797/

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Want to help noobs out run a PRE called NO RAID DAY...
Get together with the other major guild leaders @Maloskies and @Alvin1337 / @LadyReira to decide on a day and rules. All champion spawns are open for spawning, without raiding, except oaks. And harrower's will be raided as well. That would be the best way to "aid newcomers." @Loler , how many barbed kits for a soda? :p HEUHEUHEU!!!

Dic Schwab

Traveler
still a work in progress going to be updating the lists soon.. Those were the only idocs i found in Fel today. Going to update the tram ones soon

Cimber

Wanderer
Man, if you giving a keep to a newcomer let me know :). I have been playing for a month and have been trying to place one since I have gotten on shard :D. PS thanks for the IDOCs I will definitely be checking these out!

Dic Schwab

Traveler
if you giving a castle to a old player let know too.

:popcorn:
doubt that would happen. Most of the time I do not wait at the idocs i appear sometimes and wish everyone good luck that is about all.

It is up to you to place your own stuff, if @Vander Nars wants to donate the keep that is up to him but he placed it fair and square. I must admit he and his buddy did keep me busy, and another person was trying to place as well not sure who but he killed them. If i see a keep or castle i will gladly post it whether its felucca or tram. Still working a placement script that will help people to place at the press of a button. I will post it as soon as I have all the kinks worked out. Good luck to everyone who everyone one who gets items from the idocs. If it is something great everyone would love to hear about it. One in felucca now has a few doom artifacts, 2 int boots, and some 120 powerscrolls. I hope someone deserving gets it. Bring stealthers and run the move item script scavenger doesn't work well because you have to take a step before it starts scavenging.

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Does osi allow house placement after idoc? Also, whats up with castles anyway there big, ugly, and slow down the client. i dont think i came close to using the item cap on a 13x13 or some of the other prefabs.

Last edited: